Categories Bath & Beauty Cosmetics, Makeup Blush
Categories Bath & Beauty Cosmetics, Makeup Compact Powder
Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Flawless Airbrushing Kit, Medium Complexion, 3 Piece Kit
- Shipping Weight: 0.62 lbs (0.28kg)
- Product Code: PFI-07590
- UPC Code: 044386075900
- Package Quantity: 3 Piece Kit
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 5.5 x 6.7 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23kg)
- Talc-Free Mineral
- Smoothing + Firming + Lifting Effect
- Special Value!
- 16 Hour Airbrushing Finish
- SPF 30
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin!
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- Airbrushing Bronzer SPF 30 0.11 oz (3.0 g)
- Airbrushing Blush SPF 30 0.11 oz (3.0 g)
Mineral Wear Flawless Airbrushing Kit
- Ultra-fine, smoothing mineral powders deliver a flawless, professionally airbrushed finish that lasts 16 hours.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and sun damage.
- Formulated with soothing plant extracts, protective antioxidants, nourishing Vitamins C and E and SPF 30.
- The result is a visibly firm, smooth, healthy and youthful looking complexion.
3 Simple Steps to a Flawless Airbrushed Finish
Airbrushing Pressed Powder
Pressed powder delivers impeccable coverage for truly perfected skin and the ultimate airbrushed effect.
Pressed Bronzer delivers sunkissed color and definition for a feature-enhancing youthful glow.
Pressed Blush blends effortlessly for a radiant pop of color with a soft-focus finish.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by sun
Airbrushing Pressed Powder
Brush on powder evenly over face and neck to even out skin tone. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
Brush over the high points of the face where light naturally hits. To accentuate and contour, apply more over cheekbones.
Brush over cheeks to define and contour or apply below cheekbones for a more defined and dramatic look.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sunprotection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
|Titanium Dioxide 15%||Sunscreen|
Mica, zinc stearate, tricaprylin, boron nitride, lauroyl lysine, camellia oleifera leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium silicate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate.
May contain: Carmine, iron oxides, titanium dioxide.