- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Talc-Free Mineral
- Smoothing + Firming + Lifting Effect
- Special Value!
- 16 Hour Airbrushing Finish
- SPF 30
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin!
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- Airbrushing Bronzer SPF 30 0.11 oz (3.0 g)
- Airbrushing Blush SPF 30 0.11 oz (3.0 g)
Mineral Wear Flawless Airbrushing Kit
- Ultra-fine, smoothing mineral powders deliver a flawless, professionally airbrushed finish that lasts 16 hours.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and sun damage.
- Formulated with soothing plant extracts, protective antioxidants, nourishing Vitamins C and E and SPF 30.
- The result is a visibly firm, smooth, healthy and youthful looking complexion.
3 Simple Steps to a Flawless Airbrushed Finish
Airbrushing Pressed Powder
Pressed powder delivers impeccable coverage for truly perfected skin and the ultimate airbrushed effect.
Pressed Bronzer delivers sunkissed color and definition for a feature-enhancing youthful glow.
Pressed Blush blends effortlessly for a radiant pop of color with a soft-focus finish.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by sun
Airbrushing Pressed Powder
Brush on powder evenly over face and neck to even out skin tone. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
Brush over the high points of the face where light naturally hits. To accentuate and contour, apply more over cheekbones.
Brush over cheeks to define and contour or apply below cheekbones for a more defined and dramatic look.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sunprotection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
|Titanium Dioxide 15%||Sunscreen|
Mica, zinc stearate, tricaprylin, boron nitride, lauroyl lysine, camellia oleifera leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium silicate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate.
May contain: Carmine, iron oxides, titanium dioxide.
Wow! That is all I have to say, the blush is perfect and a little goes a long way and matches my skin tone perfectly; I love that there is no scent to this and that it creates a flawless finish, I love the powder for setting my foundation and the bronzer gives a lovely colour without looking too orange. I would highly recommend this to others as you get a trio basically for the price of one higher end product. Worth the money? Absolutely! =)
Great products.. Love the bronzers. The facepowder is really good too but makes my skin a Little dry
Brunette with acne prone skin
Posted by MarjorieS on Nov 07, 2016
I am a brunette with acne prone skin and this product did not break me out! I find the colors a little bit odd, the pink is SUPER pigmented, I need to apply only a LITTLE bit otherwise it shows I've put way too much! The bronzer is a bit too dark as well but I blend it with the main powder. Overall great product for a great price. Protects my skin of the sun, lasts all day and does not break me out!
Posted by 4622667233215156268 on Nov 03, 2016
I have acne prone skin and used this as my sunscreen instead of heavy lotions. This gives SUCH a nice finish without any foundation, guys, I got soooooo many complements when I wore this :)))) it has a BEAUTIFUL, airbrushed finish. Specially the bronzer. LOVE.
Posted by 5239708854253770334 on Aug 06, 2014
I think these products are great. The powder gives a medium coverage and is a long wear powder. Never the less, it does not really prevent your face from getting oily throughout the day. I noticed that when I apply the powder it is really sheet, but within seconds it really turns into a medium dark covering color. But I must say I think is a but orange after you applied it. The color could be more natural looking.
Color too Orange
Posted by BigNanc on Apr 04, 2014
This was just okay for me. I have a bit of olive in my complexion and it was darker than I'm used to. The blush was fine and I haven't tried the bronzer. I may have used too much to get good coverage and it felt kind of heavy. I'll give it another try, but maybe should have chosen the light.