Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Mineral Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15, Fair to Light, 1 fl oz (30 ml)3 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-01122
- UPC Code: 044386011229
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 1.9 x 5.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation
- Hydrating & Protecting Sheer Color
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologists Approved
The Talk on Talc!
- Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe.
- Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout.
- Provides an ultra-lightweight, natural matte finish, ideal for sensitive skin.
Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear!
-Hydrates and nourishes for softer and smoother skin.
-Protects skin from the damaging effects of the sun with mineral-based SPF 15.
-Hint of color blends effortlessly to smooth and even out complexion.
Versatile formula can be worn alone for sheer natural-looking coverage or combined with other Mineral Wear products for the ultimate flawless complexion.
A Daily Dose of Vitamins and Minerals!
- Derivatives of vitamins A & E, natural anti-oxidants, help to protect and condition the skin.
- Essential mineral extracts rhodochrosite, malachite and smithsonite help lock in moisture and protect against daily environmental aggressors.
- Infused with mineral water for added wear and comfort.
Easy, Pure and Safe!
- Portable, ultra-convenient tube with pump releases the perfect dose for mess-free and ultra-hygienic application.
Shake well before use. Pump a small amount of tinted moisturizer onto fingertips and apply directly onto face blending evenly for a natural finish. After use, replace cap onto tube. Can be worn alone or combined with your favorite Mineral Wear face product for the ultimate flawless complexion.
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Titanium dioxide 3.8%
Inactive Ingredients: Water*, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, triethylhexanoin, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, SD alcohol 40, squalane, cyclohexasiloxane, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, mica, disteardimonium hectorite, PEG-32, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, alumina, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, glycerin, malachite extract, panthenol, retinyl palmitate, rhodochrosite extract, ruby powder, sapphire powder, smithsonite extract, stearic acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, tourmaline, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
May contain: Iron oxides, titanium dioxide
iHerb Customer Reviews
It's very easy to put on and moisturizing enough to my combination skin. I'm very pleased with its texture. However, this shade should be called "Light to Natural" or something else. It's too dark for "Fair to Light" complexion.
for me - it doesn't cover well so i put 4 stars..but i have problem skin..for those with good skin it will be great