Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder, SPF 16, Buff Beige 2797, 0.3 oz (9 g)23 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-02797
- UPC Code: 044386027978
- Package Quantity: 0.3 oz (9 g)
- Dimensions: 1 x 2.9 x 3.6 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Includes Mirror and Brush
- Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation & Breakout
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Oil Free
- Mirror & Blush Included
The Talk on Talc
- Gentle talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe.
- Can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout
- Eliminates the look of a chalky dry finish
Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear!
- Minerals such as Mica and Silicona provide a smooth "second skin" feel and finish.
- Delivers a natural finish by gently absorbing oil without drying and helping minimize the appearance of fine lines.
A Daily Dose of Vitamins and Minerals!
- Derivatives of Vitamin A & E, natural anti-oxidants help to protect and condition the skin.
This Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective UV sunscreen.
May be worn alone or over makeup. Brush on powder evenly over face and neck to even out skin tone with a natural-looking finish. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Titanium dioxide 6.0%, zinc oxide 4.2%.
Inactive Ingredients: Mica, squalane, silica, boron nitride, lauroyl lysine, kaolin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: iron oxides, ultramarines.
Made in USA from domestic and foreign parts.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I'm medium to tanned skin tone. This power was just nice! Just putting a little powder can cover flaws and lines that I didn't want others to see. I definitely recommend this and will buy it again!
this is a fast, simple way to a flawless complexion. All without gluggy foundation, or loose powder that flies all over the place, or even worse, gets into your lungs. It is almost effortless; because it's a compact it takes only seconds. Because it's a mineral powder it is actually good for your skin and allows it to breathe.All the women I know love it.