Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder, SPF 16, Creamy Natural, 0.3 oz (9 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Recommended - Skin Cancer Foundation
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation & Breakout
- Includes Mirror and Brush
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Oil Free
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
The Talk on Talc!
- Gentle talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe.
- Can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout
- Eliminates the look of a chalky dry finish
Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear!
- Minerals such as Mica and Silica provide a smooth "second skin" feel and finish.
- Delivers a natural finish by gently absorbing oil without drying and helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines.
A Daily Dose of Vitamins and Minerals!
- Derivatives of Vitamin A & E, natural anti-oxidants help to protect and condition the skin.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective UV sunscreen.
May be worn alone or over makeup. Brush on powder evenly over face and neck to even out skin tone with a natural-looking finish. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Titanium dioxide 6.0%, zinc oxide 4.2%.
Inactive Ingredients: Mica, squalane, silica, boron nitride, lauroyl lysine, kaolin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: Iron oxides, ultramarines.
Man tar en sjanse ved aa bestille pudder paa nett, og det er gode muligheter for at fargen kan bli feil. Jeg hadde flaks med denne, og syntes fargen var naturlig til meg. Jeg bruker sensai til vanlig, men denne virker aa vaere veldig bra, og koster en femtedel av det man betaler i parfymeriet. Pudderet er behagelig å ha på, og foles ikke som om man gaar med en maske. I tillegg er pudderet tilsatt antioksidanter og kan ogsaa brukes til sol-beskyttelse (solfaktor 16) Det er faktisk anbefalt av skin cancer foundation. Jeg vil nok kjøpe flere av denne
Creamy Natural's a great shade for Asian skin. Wish it comes in loose powder. Coverage is just nice and doesn't seem to oxidize.
Posted by 5039706513789050244 on Jul 31, 2016
Nice and natural...
My favourite powder
Posted by 5672318868124715097 on Jun 09, 2016
I like this a lot especially in the summer as it has SPF. It's a very fine powder that doesn't cake up the face and sets the makeup in place very well.
Posted by 5018118678123820654 on Feb 10, 2016
Queda anaranjado y reseca la piel
Posted by Karencallahan on Feb 09, 2015
A good smooth powder and hides the lines.