- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder, SPF 16, Creamy Natural, 0.3 oz (9 g)66 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-02413
- UPC Code: 044386024137
- Package Quantity: 0.3 oz (9 g)
- Dimensions: 1 x 3 x 3.6 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- Recommended - Skin Cancer Foundation
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation & Breakout
- Includes Mirror and Brush
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Oil Free
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
The Talk on Talc!
- Gentle talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe.
- Can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout
- Eliminates the look of a chalky dry finish
Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear!
- Minerals such as Mica and Silica provide a smooth "second skin" feel and finish.
- Delivers a natural finish by gently absorbing oil without drying and helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines.
A Daily Dose of Vitamins and Minerals!
- Derivatives of Vitamin A & E, natural anti-oxidants help to protect and condition the skin.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective UV sunscreen.
May be worn alone or over makeup. Brush on powder evenly over face and neck to even out skin tone with a natural-looking finish. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Titanium dioxide 6.0%, zinc oxide 4.2%.
Inactive Ingredients: Mica, squalane, silica, boron nitride, lauroyl lysine, kaolin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: Iron oxides, ultramarines.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This face powder is ideal if you want something light, non drying to the skin and easy to apply. Other powders dry my skin out and irritate, but this one is so good you forget you're wearing it.Add a bit of lippy, and you're good to go!
Man tar en sjanse ved aa bestille pudder paa nett, og det er gode muligheter for at fargen kan bli feil. Jeg hadde flaks med denne, og syntes fargen var naturlig til meg. Jeg bruker sensai til vanlig, men denne virker aa vaere veldig bra, og koster en femtedel av det man betaler i parfymeriet. Pudderet er behagelig å ha på, og foles ikke som om man gaar med en maske. I tillegg er pudderet tilsatt antioksidanter og kan ogsaa brukes til sol-beskyttelse (solfaktor 16) Det er faktisk anbefalt av skin cancer foundation. Jeg vil nok kjøpe flere av denne