Physician's Formula, Inc., Nude Wear, Touch of Glow, Nude Glow, 0.14 oz (4 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Touch-Up Tool
- Perfecting Nude Pigments
- Beautiful Bare Skin Effect
- Skin-Glowing Finish
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Oil Free
- Flow-Thru Brush Applicator
Look Perfected Without Looking Made up!
- Perfecting all-in-one miracle tool adds a touch of radiance with each stroke.
- Dark circles, fine lines, shadows and signs of fatigue appear to vanish for a beautiful bare skin effect.
- Restores the glow of natural, naked skin instantly!
Enhance Skin’s Natural Glow!
- 100% Nude Pigments deliver a skin glowing finish. These special translucent pigments appear virtually invisible, allowingskin’s natural radiance and color to shine through.
- Airy formulas are infused with a natural extract that allows skin to breathe, as if completely “in the nude”!
For first application, allow 5-10 twists to activate. Apply Touch of Glow to any imperfection and gently blend with brush or fingertip to even out skin tone. Use with Nude Wear Powder, Bronzer & Blush.
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, mica, C10-18 triglycerides, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, nylon-12, pentylene glycol, propanediol, sodium chloride, glycerin, lactic acid, tropaeolum majus flower/leaf/stem extract, strelitzia nicolai seed aril extract, boron nitride, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, dipropylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, lauroyl lysine, lecithin, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, polysorbate 60, silica, sodium citrate, sorbitan isostearate, stearic acid, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron oxides, titanium dioxide.
As for me, it's not a highlighter because it gives no radiance or glow. But it's very good for concealing dark circles under eyes. You can apply 2 coats of it, if you need more coverage. You don't really need to fix it with powder, it's invisible on skin, it's doen't dry the skin and it stays in plays all day long even it hot summer time.
It spreads smooth and doesn't crease. But doesn't cover much of the dark under eye circle.
Posted by 5581712921659838176 on Feb 23, 2016
A great conceler that is cruelty free
Just like a normal concealer pen
Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Feb 08, 2016
Nothing glowing, looks like a normal concealer pen.
Posted by 5646287784965002800 on Nov 19, 2015
Smells funky but covers pretty good.
Good concealer but no glow
Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Nov 04, 2015
I use it as a concealer and it works well but I can't find the "glow" in this product. I use the nude wear foundation from Physician's, which is a great product, and this one to do a quick touch up if needed after a long day.