Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush, Light Bronzer/Pink Rose, 0.4 oz (11.5 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- 100% Natural Origin
- For a Radiant & Sunkissed Glow!
- EcoBlend Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- 1st Ever*
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms
- 100% Free Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
- Mirror & Brush Included
*EcoCert certified organic line of makeup in the US.
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 15% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 100% Natural-Looking Sunkissed Glow
The Perfect Pair for a Custom Glow
- Bronzer adds warmth and depth for a naturally tan glow whole blush naturally enhances and accentuates cheeks for a radiant glow.
- Easy-to-use 2-in-1 bronzer and blush allows shades to be used individually or layered for the ultimate sunkissed, natural-looking finish.
Formulated with EcoBlend to perfect and protect
- OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness.
- Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors.
EcoCert Certified Organic
- First ever EcoCert certified organic line of makeup in the US.
- Natural and organic cosmetic certified by EcoCert Greenlife according to EcoCert Standard.
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 15% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
May be worn alone or over makeup. Lightly brush bronzer over face and neck for a natural-looking tan glow. Sweep blush over cheekbones to define and contour or apply right below cheekbones for a more defined and dramatic look. Layer blush on top of bronzer for the ultimate effect. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
Mica, zea mays (corn) starch*, octyldodecyl, stearoyl stearate kaolin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, glyceryl caprylate, glycine soja (soybean) oil*, oryza sativa (rice) hull powder, bambusa arundinacea stem powder, glycerin, cinnamic acid, levulinic acid, sodium levulinate, tocopherol, triethyl citrate, water. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, manganese violet, ultramarines.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
A great product. The packaging is so cute and nice to use. The blush is light pink which shows well on a fair skin tone. The bronzer is not so pigmented but they work well together.
not the colors I expected.. The pink is not as pink as I wanted to be and the bronzer is way too pale.. I tried way better cosmetics this stuff wasn't that great.. ピンクは思ったより暗いし、ブロンザーは影を作るには明るすぎるし、ハイライトにしては不自然に明るいし粉っぽいしあまりおすすめできないかな、、使えなくはないけど友達におすすめできるかって言ったらおすすめできません、、
Nice natural bronzer and blusher
Posted by 5706863915964061380 on Oct 11, 2016
A little goes a long way, just a light dusting and gives a nice natural look
Light and fresh
Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 21, 2015
I use it very lightly for contouring with a big brush, works well on my fair skin
Perfect for Fair Skin Tones
Posted by 5473521142308292380 on Jun 23, 2015
The colors in this kit are just right if you have fair to light medium color complexion. Very smooth texture, blends easily when applied. The blush is not too bright but still adds some color. I'm taking off 1 star as I wish the organic content was higher than 15%. Also, the blush brush enclosed with this kit is too rough for use. I'll be using one of my softer brushes when I apply this product. Good price here at IHerbs too! :-)
Not my favourite
Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015
When I saw this I thought it looked like a great little set that I could use to get into contouring. I like the blush a lot, but the contour is a sort of yellowish grey colour that doesn't work with my skin tone at all. I am very fair with yellow undertones, but this contour just crashed completely with my skin and made me look sickly. I do use the blush though, and it's decently pigmented and easily blendable. I dislike the included brush, it is really coarse and terrible.