Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, CC, Color + Correction Cream, Light, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 100% Natural Origin
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- 70% Organic
- 1st Ever 100% Natural* CC Cream
- Color + Correction
- Instant Hydration
- Naturally Perfect Skin
- EcoBlend Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 70% of the Ingredients are Organic
1st Ever 100% Natural Origin CC Cream
- Color-correction and skin-nourishing benefits from natural and organic ingredients deliver brightening and complexion-enhancing properties for naturally perfected skin.
- Ultra-lightweight cream glides on effortlessly, evening out skin tone and texture for a radiant and youthful glow.
Multi-Tasking CC Formula
- Our proprietary blend of natural & organic botanicals helps Correct + Care for your skin, instantly and long-term
√ Correcting Actives
- Organic Lemon-potent antioxidant helps reduce dullness and reveal brighter-looking skin
- Red MicroAlgae - helps reduce and tone down the appearance of redness from irritation
- Light-Reflecting Pigments - help blur imperfections for a flawless finish
√ Care Actives
- Organic Blue Agave - powerful hydrator draws moisture close to skin
- Organic Acai Palm - helps restore skin's moisture balance
- SPF 20 - protects against UVA/UVB damage
- Helps prevent Sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
*Natural Origin Ingredients
Directions: Remove protective seal. Shake before each use. Lightly squeeze a small amount of product and apply directly onto face and neck using fingertips to blend. Use alone or under makeup.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 3.90%
Zinc Oxide 1.00%
|Inactive Ingredients: Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, dodecane, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-4, diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, silica, glycerin+, lecithin*, water, magnesium sulfate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, beeswax*, porphyra umbilicalis extract, citrus limon (lemon) peel extract*, euterpe oleracea fruit extract*, agave tequilana leaf extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, cyamopsis tetragonolobus (guar) gum*, lauroyl lysine, leuconostoc / radish root ferment filtrate, leuconostoc ferment filtrate. May Contain: Iron oxides.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
+ Made using Organic Ingredients
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Je l'ai reçu hier et je ne suis pas déçu j'ai abandonner mon fond de teint pour lui la teinte est super (light) correspond a ma couleur de peau, la texture est agréable et surtout elle est sans parfum, moi qui ai une peau trés sensible c'est génial. Un fini tres naturel, je la recommande.
Didn't realize it contains beeswax, one of the most comedogenic ingredients! A little bit dark to me (nc15-20 mac). Don't like the texture very much, it's sticky!! A little bit expensive for the quantity and quality as well... But the idea is good. Good coverage though. So so...
Moisturizing with a natural look.
Posted by 4871632688811919814 on Aug 20, 2016
This product is moisturizing, which sits perfectly on my dry skin. It only has light to medium coverage, but gives my face a natural look!
Physician's Formula Organic Wear CC Color + Correction Cream, Light
Posted by Zephilicious on Jul 29, 2016
A very good CC cream. Medium coverage and blends very well. Does what it should - colour correcting. I will buy this product again.
good at first but the formula gets gummy
Posted by 5592004901255451291 on Jul 08, 2016
this was great for a more gentle organic cc cream. at first it was great. gave great coverage. the cons are that it is quite gummy which means in order to get proper coverage you need to use more than you would a normal cc cream. it oxidizes over time and goes a little orange-ish and pink. which means a foundation/powder foundation would be best to use along with it. over time i found the formula had small fragments in it, not sure what it was it felt like seed granules and it was quite annoying and i had to throw it out.
Posted by 4831048438957672351 on Jul 04, 2016
I love it! it's looks really natural and enough coverage.