Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, CC, Color + Correction Cream, Light, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.78|
- 100% Natural Origin
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- 70% Organic
- 1st Ever 100% Natural* CC Cream
- Color + Correction
- Instant Hydration
- Naturally Perfect Skin
- EcoBlend Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 70% of the Ingredients are Organic
1st Ever 100% Natural Origin CC Cream
- Color-correction and skin-nourishing benefits from natural and organic ingredients deliver brightening and complexion-enhancing properties for naturally perfected skin.
- Ultra-lightweight cream glides on effortlessly, evening out skin tone and texture for a radiant and youthful glow.
Multi-Tasking CC Formula
- Our proprietary blend of natural & organic botanicals helps Correct + Care for your skin, instantly and long-term
√ Correcting Actives
- Organic Lemon-potent antioxidant helps reduce dullness and reveal brighter-looking skin
- Red MicroAlgae - helps reduce and tone down the appearance of redness from irritation
- Light-Reflecting Pigments - help blur imperfections for a flawless finish
√ Care Actives
- Organic Blue Agave - powerful hydrator draws moisture close to skin
- Organic Acai Palm - helps restore skin's moisture balance
- SPF 20 - protects against UVA/UVB damage
- Helps prevent Sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
*Natural Origin Ingredients
Directions: Remove protective seal. Shake before each use. Lightly squeeze a small amount of product and apply directly onto face and neck using fingertips to blend. Use alone or under makeup.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 3.90%
Zinc Oxide 1.00%
|Inactive Ingredients: Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, dodecane, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-4, diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, silica, glycerin+, lecithin*, water, magnesium sulfate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, beeswax*, porphyra umbilicalis extract, citrus limon (lemon) peel extract*, euterpe oleracea fruit extract*, agave tequilana leaf extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, cyamopsis tetragonolobus (guar) gum*, lauroyl lysine, leuconostoc / radish root ferment filtrate, leuconostoc ferment filtrate. May Contain: Iron oxides.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
+ Made using Organic Ingredients
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Je l'ai reçu hier et je ne suis pas déçu j'ai abandonner mon fond de teint pour lui la teinte est super (light) correspond a ma couleur de peau, la texture est agréable et surtout elle est sans parfum, moi qui ai une peau trés sensible c'est génial. Un fini tres naturel, je la recommande.
difficult to blend
difficult to blend
I found this product was hard to blend into the skin on my face and made my skin super dry and flaky. I was very disappointed. I should of realised that the main ingredient zinc would do that
Simply loving it!!
Posted by 5503424757748999313 on Jan 18, 2017
Always reaching for it, for any occasions light coverage but gives nice complexion. For those looking for light makeup and coverage. Looks great under the sun :)
Colour Just Right
Posted by 5230214005654105222 on Dec 28, 2016
The colour just right for me. Im an Asian and relatively fair. Though it doesn't fully cover the spots on the face but luv the texture after applying. Very smooth. Will definitely buy again...
Posted by 5273592453877013601 on Dec 20, 2016
I use this as my regular makeup. My face can get dry and this does everything it says on the packaging and in the description. I apply one layer for light coverage and two to three for heavy coverage. Looks better than any expensive foundations I've ever used and people comment on how good my foundation looks. No red spots or allergic reactions to this product
Great CC cream
Posted by oliews on Dec 08, 2016
This is a lightweight, natural looking foundation. To me, it offers a light coverage. It wasn't able to cover any flaws on my face completely but it lightened the spots and made them stand out less. I always top up with concealer anyway. It applies easily and somehow, it feels cooling on my skin. The finish is not sticky at all (I have combination skin), which I love love love because usually, any liquid-type of foundation leaves my face feeling sticky and yucky. With this, I do not need any powder if I choose not to. The only thing I am kinda bummed about is the volume. The bottle seemed so full, but 1/4 of it is actually just air.... and then it makes it hard to squeeze the product out whenever I use it. Still, I've already repurchased it, because I really like it.