Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, CC, Color + Correction Cream, Light, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Natural Origin
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- 70% Organic
- 1st Ever 100% Natural* CC Cream
- Color + Correction
- Instant Hydration
- Naturally Perfect Skin
- EcoBlend Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 70% of the Ingredients are Organic
1st Ever 100% Natural Origin CC Cream
- Color-correction and skin-nourishing benefits from natural and organic ingredients deliver brightening and complexion-enhancing properties for naturally perfected skin.
- Ultra-lightweight cream glides on effortlessly, evening out skin tone and texture for a radiant and youthful glow.
Multi-Tasking CC Formula
- Our proprietary blend of natural & organic botanicals helps Correct + Care for your skin, instantly and long-term
√ Correcting Actives
- Organic Lemon-potent antioxidant helps reduce dullness and reveal brighter-looking skin
- Red MicroAlgae - helps reduce and tone down the appearance of redness from irritation
- Light-Reflecting Pigments - help blur imperfections for a flawless finish
√ Care Actives
- Organic Blue Agave - powerful hydrator draws moisture close to skin
- Organic Acai Palm - helps restore skin's moisture balance
- SPF 20 - protects against UVA/UVB damage
- Helps prevent Sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
*Natural Origin Ingredients
Directions: Remove protective seal. Shake before each use. Lightly squeeze a small amount of product and apply directly onto face and neck using fingertips to blend. Use alone or under makeup.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 3.90%
Zinc Oxide 1.00%
|Inactive Ingredients: Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, dodecane, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-4, diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, silica, glycerin+, lecithin*, water, magnesium sulfate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, beeswax*, porphyra umbilicalis extract, citrus limon (lemon) peel extract*, euterpe oleracea fruit extract*, agave tequilana leaf extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, cyamopsis tetragonolobus (guar) gum*, lauroyl lysine, leuconostoc / radish root ferment filtrate, leuconostoc ferment filtrate. May Contain: Iron oxides.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
+ Made using Organic Ingredients
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
iHerb Customer Reviews
Je l'ai reçu hier et je ne suis pas déçu j'ai abandonner mon fond de teint pour lui la teinte est super (light) correspond a ma couleur de peau, la texture est agréable et surtout elle est sans parfum, moi qui ai une peau trés sensible c'est génial. Un fini tres naturel, je la recommande.
Didn't realize it contains beeswax, one of the most comedogenic ingredients! A little bit dark to me (nc15-20 mac). Don't like the texture very much, it's sticky!! A little bit expensive for the quantity and quality as well... But the idea is good. Good coverage though. So so...
Posted by 4772574249473699001 on Apr 11, 2016
My skin is very light colored, and this product is just perfect for me. It is pleasant to apply, and it will look good all day! Even if it rains or you sweat, it does not make those unpleasant marks on your face. I am very happy with this product, hope it will be in stock in the future.
Posted by skogsvittran on Dec 25, 2015
Love that there's no silicone in it, but I'm not sure how my skin will react to the beeswax. Still! Very little product in the actual tube too, that was a bit strange. Medium coverage, no greasy, I really like the feeling of it. A bit too expensive though.
Posted by 5469792598031498414 on Dec 14, 2015
Its too dark for me so I dosent use it, and its hard to apply :( It dosent cover that much even if I apply more layers, it just look streaky and cakey then... BUT it was a really good base for my organic foundation(which was very streaky) but only too dark for me. The worst is that it takes so long time to apply :(
Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Dec 12, 2015
Not enough coverage if you're looking to cover spots but good as a base for mineral powder or spot concealing. And makes your skin look really dewy and nice.