Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, CC, Color + Correction Cream, Light, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- 100% Natural Origin
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- 70% Organic
- 1st Ever 100% Natural* CC Cream
- Color + Correction
- Instant Hydration
- Naturally Perfect Skin
- EcoBlend Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 70% of the Ingredients are Organic
1st Ever 100% Natural Origin CC Cream
- Color-correction and skin-nourishing benefits from natural and organic ingredients deliver brightening and complexion-enhancing properties for naturally perfected skin.
- Ultra-lightweight cream glides on effortlessly, evening out skin tone and texture for a radiant and youthful glow.
Multi-Tasking CC Formula
- Our proprietary blend of natural & organic botanicals helps Correct + Care for your skin, instantly and long-term
√ Correcting Actives
- Organic Lemon-potent antioxidant helps reduce dullness and reveal brighter-looking skin
- Red MicroAlgae - helps reduce and tone down the appearance of redness from irritation
- Light-Reflecting Pigments - help blur imperfections for a flawless finish
√ Care Actives
- Organic Blue Agave - powerful hydrator draws moisture close to skin
- Organic Acai Palm - helps restore skin's moisture balance
- SPF 20 - protects against UVA/UVB damage
- Helps prevent Sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
*Natural Origin Ingredients
Directions: Remove protective seal. Shake before each use. Lightly squeeze a small amount of product and apply directly onto face and neck using fingertips to blend. Use alone or under makeup.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 3.90%
Zinc Oxide 1.00%
|Inactive Ingredients: Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, dodecane, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-4, diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, silica, glycerin+, lecithin*, water, magnesium sulfate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, beeswax*, porphyra umbilicalis extract, citrus limon (lemon) peel extract*, euterpe oleracea fruit extract*, agave tequilana leaf extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, cyamopsis tetragonolobus (guar) gum*, lauroyl lysine, leuconostoc / radish root ferment filtrate, leuconostoc ferment filtrate. May Contain: Iron oxides.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
+ Made using Organic Ingredients
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Je l'ai reçu hier et je ne suis pas déçu j'ai abandonner mon fond de teint pour lui la teinte est super (light) correspond a ma couleur de peau, la texture est agréable et surtout elle est sans parfum, moi qui ai une peau trés sensible c'est génial. Un fini tres naturel, je la recommande.
Didn't realize it contains beeswax, one of the most comedogenic ingredients! A little bit dark to me (nc15-20 mac). Don't like the texture very much, it's sticky!! A little bit expensive for the quantity and quality as well... But the idea is good. Good coverage though. So so...
薄付き＆崩れにくい ~Sheer coverage and lightweight~
Posted by MsMilky on Sep 28, 2016
単品で崩れにくいか否かは不明。プライマー＆ルーセントパウダーと合わせて使うと崩れにくく一日持ちます。薄付きのため、私の場合はコンシーラー必須です。薄いシミは隠れるので、自然な仕上がりになります。伸びはふつう。今のところ（日本の9月）ですが、伸びが悪いとかテクスチャーが硬いといったことはないです。CCクリームというだけあって、テクスチャーはクリーム系。（当たり前か。。。）クッションファンデのように水っぽくはないです。ブラシで付けるよりは、手で付けた方が馴染みがよいかもです。 初めて使ったときは絵具のようなにおいがしましたが、許容範囲内。気になるにおいは現在ほとんどなし。 お色は、アジア人色白よりの人であれば大丈夫な色かと個人的には思います。薄付きなので真っ白になることはないです。 （ご参考まで、わたしは色白ブルベです。） オガニックだし、お肌に負担が少ないかも。リピ予定。 Sheer coverage and lightweight. It is lighter than foundation so for me I need to use concealer to cover my aging spots. It lasts all day if i use it with primer and lucent powder. I am Asian and have light complexion with cool undertones. The color matches me well enough not to make me look pale white.
Great CC cream
Posted by oliews on Sep 25, 2016
This is a lightweight, natural looking foundation. To me, it offers a light coverage. It wasn't able to cover any flaws on my face completely but it lightened the spots and made them stand out less. I always top up with concealer anyway because my dark eye circles demand that I have to. It applies easily and somehow, it feels cooling on my skin (I live in a hot and humid climate so this is a big thing for me). The finish is not sticky at all (I have combination skin), which I love love love because usually, any liquid-type of foundation leaves my face feeling sticky and yucky. With this, I do not need any powder if I choose not to. The only thing I am kinda bummed about is the volume. The bottle seemed so full, but 1/4 of it is actually just air.... and then it makes it hard to squeeze the product out whenever I use it. Still, I've already repurchased it, because I really like it.
Posted by 4852075738288495339 on Sep 20, 2016
This foundation best one which I have tried. Thanks iherb
dry and powdery
Posted by 5689759773357414607 on Sep 12, 2016
i am 30 years old with oily/dry skin and this product was no good for me. for a cc cream I found it to be more heavy and powdery than I expected. more like a powder foundation. it may suit other skin types better but I will not be buying this again.