Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear CC, Color + Correction Cream, Light/Medium, SPF 20, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 100% Natural Origin
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- 70% Organic
- 1st Ever 100% Natural* CC Cream
- Color + Correction
- Instant Hydration
- Naturally Perfect Skin
- EcoBlend Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 70% of the Ingredients are Organic
1st Ever 100% Natural Origin CC Cream
- Color-correction and skin-nourishing benefits from natural and organic ingredients deliver brightening and complexion-enhancing properties for naturally perfected skin.
- Ultra-lightweight cream glides on effortlessly, evening out skin tone and texture for a radiant and youthful glow.
Multi-Tasking CC Formula
- Our proprietary blend of natural & organic botanicals helps Correct + Care for your skin, instantly and long-term
√ Correcting Actives
- Organic Lemon-potent antioxidant helps reduce dullness and reveal brighter-looking skin
- Red MicroAlgae - helps reduce and tone down the appearance of redness from irritation
- Light-Reflecting Pigments - help blur imperfections for a flawless finish
√ Care Actives
- Organic Blue Agave - powerful hydrator draws moisture close to skin
- Organic Acai Palm - helps restore skin's moisture balance
- SPF 20 - protects against UVA/UVB damage
- Helps prevent Sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
*Natural Origin Ingredients
Directions: Remove protective seal. Shake before each use. Lightly squeeze a small amount of product and apply directly onto face and neck using fingertips to blend. Use alone or under makeup.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 3.90%
Zinc Oxide 1.00%
Inactive Ingredients: Citrus aurantium, dulcis (orange) fruit water*, dodecane, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-4, diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, silica, glycerin+, lecithin*, water, magnesium sulfate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, beeswax*, porphyra umbilicalis extract, citrus limon (lemon) peel extract*, euterpe oleracea fruit extract*, agave tequilana leaf extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, cyamopsis tetragonolobus (guar) gum*, lauroyl lysine, leuconostoc / radish root ferment filtrate, leuconostoc ferment filtrate. May Contain: Iron oxides.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Medium-high coverage and moderately moisturizing. Enough to blend out pores and pimple marks. Spreadable, even if it dries fast. Blends in nicely on my tropical Asian skin tone. Average Japanese/ Korean/ Caucasian will find Light/medium slightly on the tanned side. I used it both in Singapore and in travels to extreme cold/hot countries. Surprisingly it doesn't turn my face into an oil rig despite the moisturizing quality and a natural looking dewy finish. For whole day wear, just some powdering around the nose and forehead is sufficient on my hyper-oily skin type. Doesn't have weird smell even without fragrance, just subtle "basic" kaolin clay kind of scent. I like healthy, clean, harsh-chemical-free product like this. Hope there will be more of this organic wear line. Buying another tube to stock up. Will recommend this to those with sensitive/ oily skin, or those looking for beauty without long term harm.
I hate sticky foundation. There's nothing worst than having the feel of goo on your face the whole day while you try to be productive. This CC cream is light and has a pleasant smell. It's not sticky and keeps you protected from the sun. It always helps even your complexion and helps reduce your under-eye circles. Just don't forget to dust on some loose powder after application to keep the shine at bay.
Posted by 5193510628706701892 on Sep 15, 2016
I love this product
Posted by 5387998466696660950 on Sep 03, 2016
I use this as a base for my mineral powder makeup. It goes on smoothly but also gives much more coverage than natural foundations I've tried. If you'd like a natural moisturiser that also provides good coverage then I'd recommend this to you.
Good light coverage
Posted by 5616605511933220891 on Aug 23, 2016
I love this cc cream I just wish they had it in a little darker color. It looks a little pale on you face in summer time. Other than that this product is great
Posted by 5420293766536647197 on Jul 31, 2016
Very light CC cream, offers medium coverage and an improved skin colour, and it is organic!!! Highly recommended