Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear CC, Color + Correction Cream, Light/Medium, SPF 20, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Natural Origin
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- 70% Organic
- 1st Ever 100% Natural* CC Cream
- Color + Correction
- Instant Hydration
- Naturally Perfect Skin
- EcoBlend Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 70% of the Ingredients are Organic
1st Ever 100% Natural Origin CC Cream
- Color-correction and skin-nourishing benefits from natural and organic ingredients deliver brightening and complexion-enhancing properties for naturally perfected skin.
- Ultra-lightweight cream glides on effortlessly, evening out skin tone and texture for a radiant and youthful glow.
Multi-Tasking CC Formula
- Our proprietary blend of natural & organic botanicals helps Correct + Care for your skin, instantly and long-term
√ Correcting Actives
- Organic Lemon-potent antioxidant helps reduce dullness and reveal brighter-looking skin
- Red MicroAlgae - helps reduce and tone down the appearance of redness from irritation
- Light-Reflecting Pigments - help blur imperfections for a flawless finish
√ Care Actives
- Organic Blue Agave - powerful hydrator draws moisture close to skin
- Organic Acai Palm - helps restore skin's moisture balance
- SPF 20 - protects against UVA/UVB damage
- Helps prevent Sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
*Natural Origin Ingredients
Directions: Remove protective seal. Shake before each use. Lightly squeeze a small amount of product and apply directly onto face and neck using fingertips to blend. Use alone or under makeup.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 3.90%
Zinc Oxide 1.00%
Inactive Ingredients: Citrus aurantium, dulcis (orange) fruit water*, dodecane, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-4, diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, silica, glycerin+, lecithin*, water, magnesium sulfate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, beeswax*, porphyra umbilicalis extract, citrus limon (lemon) peel extract*, euterpe oleracea fruit extract*, agave tequilana leaf extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, cyamopsis tetragonolobus (guar) gum*, lauroyl lysine, leuconostoc / radish root ferment filtrate, leuconostoc ferment filtrate. May Contain: Iron oxides.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
iHerb Customer Reviews
Medium-high coverage and moderately moisturizing. Enough to blend out pores and pimple marks. Spreadable, even if it dries fast. Blends in nicely on my tropical Asian skin tone. Average Japanese/ Korean/ Caucasian will find Light/medium slightly on the tanned side. I used it both in Singapore and in travels to extreme cold/hot countries. Surprisingly it doesn't turn my face into an oil rig despite the moisturizing quality and a natural looking dewy finish. For whole day wear, just some powdering around the nose and forehead is sufficient on my hyper-oily skin type. Doesn't have weird smell even without fragrance, just subtle "basic" kaolin clay kind of scent. I like healthy, clean, harsh-chemical-free product like this. Hope there will be more of this organic wear line. Buying another tube to stock up. Will recommend this to those with sensitive/ oily skin, or those looking for beauty without long term harm.
I hate sticky foundation. There's nothing worst than having the feel of goo on your face the whole day while you try to be productive. This CC cream is light and has a pleasant smell. It's not sticky and keeps you protected from the sun. It always helps even your complexion and helps reduce your under-eye circles. Just don't forget to dust on some loose powder after application to keep the shine at bay.
Estoy muy contenta
Posted by 5297730211150566593 on May 23, 2016
Esta CC Cream me ha sorprendido para bien. Su textura es muy ligera y unifica muy bien la piel.
didn't work for me
Posted by 5718943771750806300 on May 17, 2016
Good coverage but it has ORANGE undertone. And after 5-6 hours it creases on my face
The color is tone my face dark
Posted by 5522539123552304316 on Mar 12, 2016
The texture is good and not dry, really like in natural ingredients, but the color is really make my face tone dark/yellow.... Only use it as concealer.
Good but not Amazing
Posted by titina on Feb 20, 2016
It's a good cc cream. I bought it mainly because the reviews stated it was good for oily skin and it had a matte or almost semi matte finish and I find it more on the semi matte side. I set it with powder as I would do with regular foundation. The color is a good match for my skin NC 30 and the coverage is light. Enough to even out my skin but I need concealer for major imperfections.
Posted by 5540738916401582003 on Nov 25, 2015
i really wanted to love this because of the natural ingredients and stuff, but honestly, every other asian BB cream (yes yes i know BB and CC cream are not the same) ive used performed better (ive used missha, skin food, and innisfree). coverage is not really good, it won't really cover blemishes, it doesnt last that long, the smell is strange, and it feels kinda greasy. it doesn't really suit my skin tone, but maybe it's because i'm asian and my skin tone is warm. maybe im judging this quite harshly because i almost never use foundation. i can see how someone who uses foundation frequently will find this to be much lighter and more breathable. but for my asian skin, i think i will go back to my innisfree after this tube.