- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- EcoBlend Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- Fragrance Free
- Gluten Free
- Ophthalmologist Approved
- 24hr Wear!
- 100% Natural Origin
- 70% Organic
- Say Goodbye to Your Eyelash Curler!
- Curl & Volumize
- Condition & Nourish
- 100% Recyclable Sculpting Brush
100% Free of
- Harsh Chemicals
- Synthetic Preservatives
- Synthetic Fibers
- GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Synthetic Colors
- Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Ingredients are of a Natural Origin
- 70% of the Ingredients are Organic
1st Ever CC Curl + Care Mascara
- Breakthrough 100% natural mascara delivers multi-tasking CC Curl + Care benefits for eyelash curler results without the risk of lash loss.
- Multi-Benefits of CC Performance:
- Curl & Volumize
- Condition & Nourish
- A proprietary blend of natural & organic botanicals to help Curl + Care for your lashes:
- Renewable Biopolymer: creates instant curve and fullness
- Flexible Sugar Film: sculpts lashes to the perfect shape
- Aloe, Cucumber & Tapioca Starch: nourish & condition to set the curve, curl and fullness
|Ø Traditional Mascara||√100% Natural Mascara|
|Synthetic Solvents- can cause dry, brittle lashes.||
100% Free of Synthetic Solvents- coats lashes without breakage & drying
|Synthetic Polymers - can cause lash clumping & build-up on brush||100% Natural Biopolymers- derived from nature to provide clump-free lashes.|
|Synthetic Preservatives- used to preserve and extend mascara shelf life.||100 Natural Preservatives- natural system that reduces the risk of irritation.|
|Synthetic Fibers- used to volumize and can cause eye irritation.||100% Natural Rice Protein & Organic Tapioca Starch- naturally boost volume.
Organic Beeswax- provides buildable formula
|Synthetic Color Pigments||100% Natural Color Pigments|
|Petroleum By Products- can cause irritation||100% Free of Petroleum By Product,
Parabens, GMO's & Synthetic Fragrances
Sweep mascara brush from lash base to tips. Apply multiple coats for added volume. Can easily be washed off with soap and water.
Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water, glycerin, iron oxides, glyceryl stearate se, beeswax, microcrystalline cellulose, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, tapioca starch, stearic acid, oryza sativa (rice) powder, jojoba esters, hydrolyzed corn starch, oryza sativa (rice) extract, glyceryl caprylate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, olea europa (olive) leaf extract, acacia senegal gum, cellulose, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, leuconostoc ferment filtrate, magnesium aluminum silicate, sorbitol, tocopherol, trehalose, water.
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide.
Its organic and kind to my sensetive eyes. Lasts all day and easy to remove with eye cleanser pad. It curled my lashes and sepereted them.
I have very short and straight lashes and this is the best mascara i have ever tried! It's amazing!!!!!! :)
Moderate mascara for everyday
Posted by 5262901130818716055 on Oct 26, 2016
If you like big and vividly painted lashes, this product is not for you. It does curl your lashes, it doesn't crumble, it doesn't stick your lashes together, but the affect is very poor. But overall it is quite nice mascara for everyday use.
doesnt stay on
Posted by 5519305640080720964 on Sep 20, 2016
Black stuff under my eyes
Posted by 5687647663798098397 on Aug 26, 2016
Not sure if I received an old mascara, however I found the formula to be very, very dry - pretty much unworkable. Almost no product on the wand. Did nothing at all for my lashes.
Posted by 4840363104820518497 on Aug 02, 2016