Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Jumbo Lash Mascara, Black, .26 oz (7.5 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 100% Natural
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals, Synthetic Preservatives, Parabens, Clumping, Smudging, Flaking, Fibers, Dyes
- ECO-Blend Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- Big Thick Dramatic Thick Lashes!
- Jumbo 100% Recyclable Eco-Brush
- 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
- Fragrance Free
- Ophthamologist Approved
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Ingredients are of a Natural Origin
- 70% of the Ingredients are Organic
- 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour
Big, Thick Dramatic Lashes, Naturally!
- Revolutionary formula features 100% natural origin volumizing technology to dramatically maximize & intensify lash volume!
Jumbo 100% Recyclable Eco-Brush
- Jumbo volumizing brush creates the ultimate full, thick and dramatic lashes instantly with ultra-soft plastic bristles.
Formulated with EcoBlend to Perfect & Protect
- OrganiSoy, Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive, Natural antioxidant shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
|Traditional Mascara||100% Natural OriginMascara|
|Synthetic Solvents - can cause dry, brittle lashes.||100% Free of Synthetic Solvents - coats lashes without breakage & drying. |
Organic Orange Water - extracted from orange fruits to hydrate and moisturize.
Organic Aloe and Cucumber Extracts - calming, soothing and moisturizing.
|Synthetic Polymers - can cause lash clumping & build-up on brush.||100% Natural Biopolymers - derived from nature to provide clump-free lashes.|
|Synthetic Preservatives - used to preserve and extend mascara shelf life.||100% Natural Preservatives - natural system that reduces the risk of irritation.|
|Synthetic Fibers - used to volumize and can cause eye irritation.||100% Natural Origin Rice Protein & Organic Tapioca Starch - naturally boosts volume. |
Organic Beeswax - provides buildable formula.
|Synthetic Color Pigments||100% Natural Color Pigments|
|Petroleum by Products - can cause irritation.||100% Free of Petroleum By Products, Parabens, GMO's & Synthetic Fragrances|
Sweep mascara brush from lash base to tips. Apply multiple coats for added volume. Can easily be washed off with soap and water or removed with Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Pads or Lotions.
Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, glycerin+, iron oxides, microcrystalline cellulose, glyceryl stearate SE, beeswax*, jojoba esters, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, tapioca starch*, oryza sativa (rice) extract*, stearic acid, glyceryl caprylate, glycine soya (soybean) oil*, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract*, aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, cellulose gum, glycerin, mangnesium aluminum silicate, water, leuconostoc ferment filtrate, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate. May Contain: Titanium dioxide.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
Volumizes and elongates my eyelashes without any clumps, better than my Dior mascaras! And the formula is really nice as well. Love it and will re-purchase it!
Not as expected
Posted by 4701096901904772852 on Aug 24, 2016
This mascara is not so great , is very dry and the wound is not separating well, is too bulky. After few hours it is smudges under my eyes.
Posted by 5054489121009735272 on Aug 14, 2016
Very nice I love it
Posted by 5305072609969800637 on Aug 05, 2016
I've heard so many good things about this mascara but when I've tried it I was so disappointing, it didn't work for me whatsoever, it smudges and flakes like crazy I had to remove black stains from my under eyes like 10 times a day, this mascara is just a mess! Won't repurchase ever again.
Posted by 4840363104820518497 on Aug 02, 2016
The other organic one (in creme tube) is better
Posted by Reviewer3163705 on Jul 27, 2016
I tried the other one (the one w/ almost 800 reviews) and then this one just to see the difference. The other wand is better, easier to apply. This wand, since it's "jumbo" is not user friendly on your eyes. The brush/bristle part is so thick/short, the other one is thinner/longer and easier to apply. I still have my other one so I can use that wand w/ the mascara on this one. When this runs out I'm going back to the other Organic Wear. This one just makes applying mascara harder to apply and it gets all over your eye. The mascara itself (on both products) is fine and suitable for lash extensions, as it is not waterproof. I use it on the tail end before I get my fills to get some volume/thickness and it makes my lash extensions last and look good that final week.