Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Loose Powder, Creamy Natural Organics, 0.77 oz (22 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally Perfects and Protects
- 100% Natural Origin Loose Powder
- EcoBlend-Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Mess-Free Sifter Lid
- EcoCert Certified Organic
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are of a Natural Origin
- 10.6% of the Total Ingredients are Produced from Organic Farming
- 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion
Formulated with EcoBlend to condition, fortify and protect skin from environmental impurities.
- OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness.
- Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors.
Naturally Perfects & Protects
- Performance & coverage of a foundation.
- Blendability and natural finish of a loose powder.
May be worn alone or over makeup. Invert jar and gently tap to allow powder to gather in tray. Open sifter lid. Lightly brush powder over face and neck to even out complexion. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
Mica, magnesium stearate, zea mays (corn) starch*, calcium carbonate, kaolin, glyceryl caprylate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, oryza sativa (rice) hull powder, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, cinnamic acid, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, sodium levulinate, tocopherol, water. May contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide.
*Produced from Organic Farming
- 100% free of harsh chemicals
- 100% free of synthetic preservatives
- 100% free of parabens
- 100% free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% free of synthetic colors
- 100% free of synthetic fragrances
- 100% cruelty free
Highly recommended! Does not dry the skin out (I have combination skin, so this sometimes is a problem.. but not with this product!) and covers imperfections very good. Love that it has a small mirror and a brush included. A very compact and easy-to-use loose powder. One of the best, if not the best loose powder I ever tried. AND it has ECO CERT and the price is unbeatable! :)
This loose powder in Creamy Natural has good coverage as a foundation. The powder is so fine that it is not noticeable on face, but the skin tone becomes better and imperfections become less visible. The liberal amount (22g) can last for a few months of everyday use. I will definitely keep using it.
Not recommend if you want "loose" powder
Posted by 4736806244279480107 on Jun 10, 2014
This's not real "loose" powder. It should be foundation powder since the texture can sticky coverage as a foundation, difficult to clean and never feel light and look natural. Brush is quite hard and very bad smell, even after washed & cleaned.
Posted by ValeriaK on Jun 02, 2014
I like the coverage, the consistency, the smell, and the package is very smart. It is a good product, I recommend it, but be sure you are able to use loose powder instead of the pressed one if you never tried it before: they are completely different.
good for combination skin
Posted by 5118416505215149444 on Apr 19, 2014
no use of a brush(bad quality). very light beige colour without orange and pink tones. works well on combination to oily skin. nice matte finishe. i don't think it will work well on dry skin
Not very good coverge
Posted by Reviewer2082807 on Jan 04, 2014
If you aply just a little coverge will not be very good. If you aply alot it will cover nicely but will not look very natural. Also feels very dry on my combination skin.