- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- 100% Natural Origin
- 5X Lash Boosting
- 100% Recyclable Eco-Brush
- EcoBlend - Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- 1st Ever - EcoCert Certified Organic Line of Makeup in the US
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
- Ophthalmologist Approved
- Fragrance Free
100% Free of
- Harsh Chemicals
- Synthetic Preservatives
Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 47% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 100% Natural Volume, Length & Definition
5X Lash Boosting
- Revolutionary formula with the purest ingredients boosts lash volume, length & definition naturally.
100% Recyclable Eco-Brush
- Innovative "green" brush is good for the earth and defines each lash with ultra-soft, plastic bristles.
Formulated with EcoBlend to Perfect & Protect
- OrganiSoy: Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
|Traditional Mascara||100% Natural Origin Mascara|
|Synthetic Solvents - can cause dry, brittle lashes.||100% Free Synthetic Solvent - coats lashes without breakage & drying.
Organic Orange Water - extracted from orange fruits to hydrate and moisturize.
Organic Aloe and Cucumber Extracts - calming, soothing and moisturizing.
|Synthetic Polymers - can cause lash clumping & build-up on brush.||100% Natural Origin Biopolymers - derived from nature to provide clump-free lashes.|
|Synthetic Preservatives - used to preserve and extend mascara shelf life.||100% Natural Origin Preservatives - natural system that reduces the risk of irritation.|
|Synthetic Fibers - used to volumize and can cause eye irritation.||100% Natural Origin Rice Protein & Organic Tapioca Starch - naturally boosts volume.
Organic Beeswax - provides buildable formula.
|Synthetic Color Pigments||100% Natural Origin Color Pigments|
|Petroleum By Products - can cause irritation.||100% Free of Petroleum By Products, Parabens, GMO's & Synthetic Fragrances|
EcoCert Certified Organic
- First ever EcoCert certified organic line of makeup in the US.
- Natural and organic cosmetic certified by EcoCert Greenlife according to EcoCert Standards
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 47% of the Total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Sweep mascara brush from lash base to tips. Apply multiple coats for added volume. Can easily be washed off with soap and water or removed with Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Pads or Lotions.
Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, glycerin, iron oxides, microcrystalline cellulose, glyceryl stearate SE, water, beeswax*, jojoba esters, tapioca starch*, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, stearic acid, glyceryl caprylate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, cellulose gum, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, glycine soya (soybean) oil*, hydrolyzed oryza sativa (rice) protein, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, magnesium aluminum silicate, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract*. May contain: titanium dioxide.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
I'm very happy I found this product, it as safe as it is effective! I am pregnant and I was so worried about the harmful ingredients in my expensive mascaras. I didn't want to stop wearing it, so I'm glad I found a product that is all natural. It adds volume to the lashes and it doesn't clump. It is also very easily removed. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
I have been using YSL mascara for years and this one is 4 times cheaper for a very similar effect. I would recommend anyone to switch to this product. It is a bit less resilient - but I don't mind.
Good quality and easy to clean
Posted by 5262462037184150319 on Dec 07, 2016
Good quality and easy to clean
Posted by 5542782492455461585 on Nov 30, 2016
Love the fact that this is an organic mascara. But it simply can not compete with regular mascara... Was surprised that everyone was raving about this product.
Good, but not great
Posted by 4939117546853542369 on Nov 14, 2016
First day I was so dissapointed with this product. Even though my lashes looked good, really good, the mascara did smudge after a few hours. But I read online you could use arrowroot powder (starch) as a eye primer. I dust and rub very little arrowroot starch on my under eyelids, until the powder is "gone". You can to this if you have oily eyelids. (If you have tried every mascara out there and every single one of them smudge around your eyes) This trick has done the trick for me, and now I don't look like a panda:) And now I can see that this mascara is really good, and your lashes look very natural. If you want a more dramatic look, this may not be the product for you.
not so good
Posted by 5319400613034708914 on Nov 03, 2016
it looks dry and it looks like i did not wear mascara. never going to buy it again