- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear Mascara, Black Organics, .26 oz (7.5 g)697 Reviews
0.26 lbs (0.12 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-01063
- UPC Code: 044386010635
- Package Quantity: .26 oz (7.5 g)
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 2 x 2.3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- 100% Natural Origin
- 5X Lash Boosting
- 100% Recyclable Eco-Brush
- EcoBlend - Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- 1st Ever - EcoCert Certified Organic Line of Makeup in the US
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
- Ophthalmologist Approved
- Fragrance Free
100% Free of
- Harsh Chemicals
- Synthetic Preservatives
Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 47% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 100% Natural Volume, Length & Definition
5X Lash Boosting
- Revolutionary formula with the purest ingredients boosts lash volume, length & definition naturally.
100% Recyclable Eco-Brush
- Innovative "green" brush is good for the earth and defines each lash with ultra-soft, plastic bristles.
Formulated with EcoBlend to Perfect & Protect
- OrganiSoy: Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
|Traditional Mascara||100% Natural Origin Mascara|
|Synthetic Solvents - can cause dry, brittle lashes.||100% Free Synthetic Solvent - coats lashes without breakage & drying.
Organic Orange Water - extracted from orange fruits to hydrate and moisturize.
Organic Aloe and Cucumber Extracts - calming, soothing and moisturizing.
|Synthetic Polymers - can cause lash clumping & build-up on brush.||100% Natural Origin Biopolymers - derived from nature to provide clump-free lashes.|
|Synthetic Preservatives - used to preserve and extend mascara shelf life.||100% Natural Origin Preservatives - natural system that reduces the risk of irritation.|
|Synthetic Fibers - used to volumize and can cause eye irritation.||100% Natural Origin Rice Protein & Organic Tapioca Starch - naturally boosts volume.
Organic Beeswax - provides buildable formula.
|Synthetic Color Pigments||100% Natural Origin Color Pigments|
|Petroleum By Products - can cause irritation.||100% Free of Petroleum By Products, Parabens, GMO's & Synthetic Fragrances|
EcoCert Certified Organic
- First ever EcoCert certified organic line of makeup in the US.
- Natural and organic cosmetic certified by EcoCert Greenlife according to EcoCert Standards
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 47% of the Total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Sweep mascara brush from lash base to tips. Apply multiple coats for added volume. Can easily be washed off with soap and water or removed with Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Pads or Lotions.
Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, glycerin, iron oxides, microcrystalline cellulose, glyceryl stearate SE, water, beeswax*, jojoba esters, tapioca starch*, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, stearic acid, glyceryl caprylate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, cellulose gum, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, glycine soya (soybean) oil*, hydrolyzed oryza sativa (rice) protein, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, magnesium aluminum silicate, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract*. May contain: titanium dioxide.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
iHerb Customer Reviews
I'm very happy I found this product, it as safe as it is effective! I am pregnant and I was so worried about the harmful ingredients in my expensive mascaras. I didn't want to stop wearing it, so I'm glad I found a product that is all natural. It adds volume to the lashes and it doesn't clump. It is also very easily removed. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
I have been using YSL mascara for years and this one is 4 times cheaper for a very similar effect. I would recommend anyone to switch to this product. It is a bit less resilient - but I don't mind.