Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Pressed Powder, Beige Organics, 0.3 oz (9 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally Perfects and Protects
- 100% Natural Origin Pressed Powder
- EcoBlend Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals, Parabens, Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
- Mirror & Brush Included
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are of a Natural Origin
- 15% of the Total Ingredients are Produced from Organic Farming
- 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion
Formulated with EcoBlend to condition, fortify and protect skin from environmental impurities.
- OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness.
- Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors.
Naturally Perfects & Protects
- The finest Italian powder with buildable light to medium coverage.
- Two shades blend together for the most natural finish.
May be worn alone or over makeup. Lightly brush powder over face and neck to even out complexion. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
Mica, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, zea mays (corn) starch*, magnesium stearate, kaolin, calcium carbonate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) oil*, glyceryl caprylate, cinnamic acid, sodium levulinate, tocopherol, water. May Contain: Iron oxides, titanium dioxide.
*Produced from Organic Farming