- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15, Fair to Light Organics, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)17 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-02155
- UPC Code: 044386021556
- Package Quantity: 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.9 x 5.6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- 100% Natural Origin
- SPF 15 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Even-Out Skin Tone
- EcoBlend - Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Gluten Free
How Green is your Makeup?
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 80% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion
Naturally Nourishing & Hydrating Color
- Lightweight tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and evens out skin tone with sheer and natural coverage.
- Infused with Organic Water to help nourish and restore skin's moisture balance.
- SPF 15 naturally protects skin from environmental damage for a healthy-looking complexion.
Formulated with EcoBlend to Perfect & Protect
- OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness.
- Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors
*EcoCert 1st Ever certified organic line of makeup in the U.S.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use water-resistant sunscreen of swimming or sweating
- Reapply, at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases you risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limiting time in the sun especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
|Titanium Dioxide 3.95%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, alcohol (denatured with certified organic lavender oil)*, camellia sinensis (green tea) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, lecithin (soybean), cannabis sativa seed oil*, talc, titanium dioxide, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, olea europaea (olive) fruit unsaponifiables, garcinia indica seed butter, alginic acid, aluminum hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl wheat straw glucosides, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrated silica, iron oxides, xanthan gum.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMO's
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have fair skin, this cream is just little bit dark for me. Spreading is not great, so face can have different color spots. But if you manage to apply it very quickly, then it looks nice... skin looks nice, fresh, young... and u don't feel anything on face, but good moisturizer. It gives me matte look. Since there r no harsh chemicals and SPF, i will use it. If you have blemishes on face i don't think it can conceal it. Very light coverage.
This is a very light product for VERY LIGHT coverage. It creates a nice shiny shimmer but will not cover skin blemishes etc. Good hydration though however it might feel a bit sticky on the skin..