Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15, Ivory to Fair Organics, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)8 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-02154
- UPC Code: 044386021549
- Package Quantity: 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.9 x 5.6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Natural Origin
- Even-Out Skin Tone
- EcoBlend - Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
How Green is your Makeup?
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are of a Natural Origin
- 80% of the Total Ingredients are Produced from Organic Farming
- 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion
Naturally Nourishing & Hydrating Color
- Lightweight tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and evens out skin tone with sheer and natural coverage.
- Infused with Organic Water to help nourish and restore skin's moisture balance.
- SPF 15 naturally protects skin from environmental damage for a healthy-looking complexion.
Formulated with EcoBlend to Perfect of Protect
- OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness.
- Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors
*EcoCert 1st Ever certified organic line of makeup in the U.S.
Shake well before use. Lightly squeeze small amount of product and apply directly onto face using fingertips to blend. Apply evenly before sun exposure and as needed.
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients: Titanium dioxide 5.0%.
Inactive Ingredients: Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, water, alcohol SD (denatured with certified organic lavender oil)*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, lecithin (soybean), cannabis sativa seed oil*, talc, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, olea europaea (olive) fruit unsaponifiables, garcinia indica seed butter, titanium dioxide, alginic acid, aluminum hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl wheat bran glucosides, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrated silica, iron oxide, xanthan gum.
*Produced from Organic Farming
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
iHerb Customer Reviews
Like the other reviewer, I'm giving it 3 stars for excellent ingredients. Unfortunately the colour runs very dark and turns me orange. Not all of us have a tan and it'd be nice if manufacturers catered to us with genuinely light skin tones.
3 stars for good ingredients. But though, my skin was sticky, and the coverage was very bad. My skin felt very oily. I prefer a normal moisturizer with normal makeup over. Will not buy again.