- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Natural Origin
- Even-Out Skin Tone
- EcoBlend - Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
How Green is your Makeup?
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are of a Natural Origin
- 80% of the Total Ingredients are Produced from Organic Farming
- 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion
Naturally Nourishing & Hydrating Color
- Lightweight tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and evens out skin tone with sheer and natural coverage.
- Infused with Organic Water to help nourish and restore skin's moisture balance.
- SPF 15 naturally protects skin from environmental damage for a healthy-looking complexion.
Formulated with EcoBlend to Perfect of Protect
- OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness.
- Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors
*EcoCert 1st Ever certified organic line of makeup in the U.S.
Shake well before use. Lightly squeeze small amount of product and apply directly onto face using fingertips to blend. Apply evenly before sun exposure and as needed.
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients: Titanium dioxide 5.0%.
Inactive Ingredients: Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, water, alcohol SD (denatured with certified organic lavender oil)*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, lecithin (soybean), cannabis sativa seed oil*, talc, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, olea europaea (olive) fruit unsaponifiables, garcinia indica seed butter, titanium dioxide, alginic acid, aluminum hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl wheat bran glucosides, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrated silica, iron oxide, xanthan gum.
*Produced from Organic Farming
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
Like the other reviewer, I'm giving it 3 stars for excellent ingredients. Unfortunately the colour runs very dark and turns me orange. Not all of us have a tan and it'd be nice if manufacturers catered to us with genuinely light skin tones.
3 stars for good ingredients. But though, my skin was sticky, and the coverage was very bad. My skin felt very oily. I prefer a normal moisturizer with normal makeup over. Will not buy again.
Posted by 5473727589862248238 on Apr 09, 2016
not covering anything
Tinted Moisturizer means LIGHT coverage. Nice for people who does not like patchy skin
Posted by 5492768500384794732 on Jul 17, 2014
I was expecting a bit more of this tinted moisturizer, it didn't gave me the opacity I was looking for, but it is good for people who like light makeup on.
Posted by Xhalax on Jul 03, 2014
This tinted moisturizer is great if you want to add a very subtle tint to your face and even out the skin tone a bit. It's easy to apply and has a pleasant smell, but it does seem a little bit sticky, and can leave my face a bit shiny. I use it on days when I just want a subtle, natural look without using any foundation, and it works great for that purpose :)
Posted by 4624833465466656864 on Jan 14, 2014
Posted by lbaxandall on Apr 09, 2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this tinted moisturizer! I haven't used any other kind before, this was my first try, but I am so glad I went for it! Covers very well, smells nice, and is super natural looking. This is definitely replacing my old foundation! It does dry fast though, as you rub it in, but that's not a problem to me.