Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15, Light to Natural Organics, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Natural Origin
- SPF 15 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Even-Out Skin Tone
- EcoBlend - Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- 1st Ever*
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Gluten Free
*1st ever EcoCert certified organic line of makeup in the US
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
How Green is your Makeup?
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 80% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion
Naturally Nourishing & Hydrating Color
- Lightweight tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and evens out skin tone with sheer and natural coverage.
- Infused with Organic Water to help nourish and restore skin's moisture balance.
- SPF 15 naturally protects skin from environmental damage for a healthy-looking complexion.
Formulated with EcoBlend to Perfect & Protect
- OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness.
- Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limiting time in the sun especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Shake well before use. Lightly squeeze small amount of product and apply directly onto face using fingertips to blend. Apply evenly before sun exposure and as needed.
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
|Titanium Dioxide 3.95%||Sunscreen|
Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, alcohol (denatured with certified organic lavender oil)*, camellia sinensis (green tea) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, lecithin (soybean), cannabis sativa seed oil*, talc, titanium dioxide, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, olea europaea (olive) fruit unsaponifiables, garcinia indica seed butter, alginic acid, aluminum hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl wheat straw glycosides, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrated silica, iron oxide, xanthan gum
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have really difficult skin- if my forehead is looking ok, the rest of my face is dry and itchy. If the rest of my face is good, my forehead is shiny and on the verge of breaking out. It's hard to find anything that works on my whole face, but this makes my skin happy! It's light and feels good, and not a pimple in sight. So happy I found this. Check out my page for other reviews if you found this helpful :)
Okay, this might just be the excitement talking, but OMG!!! I have just used it this morning for the first time and my skin looks and feels amazing! It has given me light coverage and it looks as though I am not wearing any makeup, yet, have amazing complexion. I will be using this moisturiser in summer (it is New Zealand summer time). Note - I have fair skin and usually go for the likes of ivory or fair shades and this suits my tone perfectly. If you found this review helpful, please click 'yes'. Check out my page for more useful reviews. Happy Shopping!
Easy to apply
Posted by 5162724344806977110 on May 02, 2016
This is a lovely foundation that's more liquidy than most foundations. It means that it's easy to apply and doesn't leave streak/wrinkle marks. It also smells natural - green tea oil, perhaps? It just feels lovely and light on the skin. I love that it has titanium dioxide sunscreen - which forms a physical barrier, as opposed to sunscreen that is absorbed and changes the skin thus causing allergy issues. Highly recommended
no me gusta la textura
Posted by Beatriz on Apr 10, 2016
No me gusta la textura, es fluida pero no uniforme, no sé cómo explicar. Hay que usar hidratante debajo, no es suficiente hidratación para pieles secas. Prefiero mil veces las CC cream de esta misma marca, que aunque son una hidratante con color, están a caballo entre ésta y maquillaje, y deja un buen acabado.
Posted by 4867265621597271576 on Apr 08, 2016
I love the texture and the colour. Very descent and can be worn on its own. Strange smell but ok.
light and creamy
Posted by 5407507132661655598 on Jan 21, 2016
This is a light moisturizer with a subtle tint. It looks very natural. You can wear it over sunscreen if you want or layer powder on top.
Great tinted moisturizer!
Posted by 5228058704365230532 on Dec 20, 2015
Since using this product, I feel like my breakouts have been a lot less. This light moisturizer gives me such a nice even look now - my sister even said my skin looked flawless! The only problem I'm having is with the bottle... sometimes a lot spills out at once making a mess everywhere, and then I have leftover that I struggle to get back into the bottle. I just transferred to an empty bottle for now, but if the design of the bottle could be fixed that would be GREAT!! = )