Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15, Light to Natural Organics, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.69|
- 100% Natural Origin
- SPF 15 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Even-Out Skin Tone
- EcoBlend - Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- 1st Ever*
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Gluten Free
*1st ever EcoCert certified organic line of makeup in the US
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
How Green is your Makeup?
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 80% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion
Naturally Nourishing & Hydrating Color
- Lightweight tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and evens out skin tone with sheer and natural coverage.
- Infused with Organic Water to help nourish and restore skin's moisture balance.
- SPF 15 naturally protects skin from environmental damage for a healthy-looking complexion.
Formulated with EcoBlend to Perfect & Protect
- OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness.
- Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limiting time in the sun especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Shake well before use. Lightly squeeze small amount of product and apply directly onto face using fingertips to blend. Apply evenly before sun exposure and as needed.
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
|Titanium Dioxide 3.95%||Sunscreen|
Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, alcohol (denatured with certified organic lavender oil)*, camellia sinensis (green tea) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, lecithin (soybean), cannabis sativa seed oil*, talc, titanium dioxide, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, olea europaea (olive) fruit unsaponifiables, garcinia indica seed butter, alginic acid, aluminum hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl wheat straw glycosides, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrated silica, iron oxide, xanthan gum
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
A lovely tinted moisturiser
A lovely tinted moisturiser
Okay, this might just be the excitement talking, but OMG!!! I have just used it this morning for the first time and my skin looks and feels amazing! It has given me light coverage and it looks as though I am not wearing any makeup, yet, have amazing complexion. I will be using this moisturiser in summer (it is New Zealand summer time). Note - I have fair skin and usually go for the likes of ivory or fair shades and this suits my tone perfectly. If you found this review helpful, please click 'yes'. Check out my page for more useful reviews. Happy Shopping!
deja la cara como una bombilla de brillos
great product, great value
Posted by 5565208111307863251 on Dec 28, 2016
I've used other tinted moisturizers and this one works quite well. It has a funny order at first but, that subsides very quickly. Great product great value. I would buy this product again.
Posted by 5389548151816521827 on Oct 26, 2016
Leaves face very oily and gave me a break out
Heavy texture, broke me out, smells way too strong
Posted by wuthelotus on Sep 14, 2016
I didn't get on with this at all, sadly. The deal-breaker was that it broke me out, but there were two other things I didn't like about it: 1. The smell is incredibly strong, like "makes-your-eyes-water" kind of strong. In the name of full disclosure, I am pretty sensitive to scents and I'm not a fan of lavender in general, but if it's mild I can deal. Well, mild this is not :) 2. The texture makes it difficult to spread and blend, and it sits heavily on the skin. Also, it tends to separate in the tube, so a good shake is a must before application. All in all, I wouldn't recommend it, even if you don't have acne prone skin.
Posted by 4760310642934118390 on Sep 12, 2016
Have used this tinted moisturiser for years, 10 bucks cheaper here than at my local pharmacy. Mix it with face moisturiser when I apply, stops it being flakey and streaky.