- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15, Light to Natural Organics, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)55 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-02156
- UPC Code: 044386021563
- Package Quantity: 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.9 x 5.6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- 100% Natural Origin
- SPF 15 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Even-Out Skin Tone
- EcoBlend - Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- 1st Ever*
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Gluten Free
*1st ever EcoCert certified organic line of makeup in the US
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
How Green is your Makeup?
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 80% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion
Naturally Nourishing & Hydrating Color
- Lightweight tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and evens out skin tone with sheer and natural coverage.
- Infused with Organic Water to help nourish and restore skin's moisture balance.
- SPF 15 naturally protects skin from environmental damage for a healthy-looking complexion.
Formulated with EcoBlend to Perfect & Protect
- OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness.
- Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limiting time in the sun especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Shake well before use. Lightly squeeze small amount of product and apply directly onto face using fingertips to blend. Apply evenly before sun exposure and as needed.
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
|Titanium Dioxide 3.95%||Sunscreen|
Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, alcohol (denatured with certified organic lavender oil)*, camellia sinensis (green tea) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, lecithin (soybean), cannabis sativa seed oil*, talc, titanium dioxide, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, olea europaea (olive) fruit unsaponifiables, garcinia indica seed butter, alginic acid, aluminum hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl wheat straw glycosides, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrated silica, iron oxide, xanthan gum
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have really difficult skin- if my forehead is looking ok, the rest of my face is dry and itchy. If the rest of my face is good, my forehead is shiny and on the verge of breaking out. It's hard to find anything that works on my whole face, but this makes my skin happy! It's light and feels good, and not a pimple in sight. So happy I found this. Check out my page for other reviews if you found this helpful :)
Okay, this might just be the excitement talking, but OMG!!! I have just used it this morning for the first time and my skin looks and feels amazing! It has given me light coverage and it looks as though I am not wearing any makeup, yet, have amazing complexion. I will be using this moisturiser in summer (it is New Zealand summer time). Note - I have fair skin and usually go for the likes of ivory or fair shades and this suits my tone perfectly. If you found this review helpful, please click 'yes'. Check out my page for more useful reviews. Happy Shopping!