- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15, Natural to Tan Organics, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)10 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-02157
- UPC Code: 044386021570
- Package Quantity: 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.9 x 5.6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- 100% Natural Origin
- SPF 15 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Even-Out Skin Tone
- EcoBlend - Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Gluten Free
How Green is your Makeup?
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 80% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion
Naturally Nourishing & Hydrating Color
- Lightweight tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and evens out skin tone with sheer and natural coverage.
- Infused with Organic Water to help nourish and restore skin's moisture balance.
- SPF 15 naturally protects skin from environmental damage for a healthy-looking complexion.
Formulated with EcoBlend to Perfect & Protect
- OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness.
- Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors
*First ever ECOCERT certified organic line of makeup in the U.S.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply, at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases you risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limiting time in the sun especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
|Titanium Dioxide 3.95%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, alcohol (denatured with certified organic lavender oil)*, camellia sinensis (green tea) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, lecithin (soybean), cannabis sativa seed oil*, talc, titanium dioxide, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, olea europaea (olive) fruit unsaponifiables, garcinia indica seed butter, alginic acid, aluminum hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl wheat straw glucosides, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrated silica, iron oxide, xanthan gum
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMO's
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
iHerb Customer Reviews
This smells kinda strong, makes my skin really oily, and seems to enhance my pores... Also, medium to tan? This is way too light for me, and I have pretty pale skin... It's good for days when my skin looks really good, and with some finishing powder and bronzer on top, the oilyness and light colour aren't really noticable... Points for being organic and having spf! Seems to be the only spf so far I've had on my skin that doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out, I think that's important to mention.
I am not very impressed, because I have dry skin and this "moisturizer" is even a bit drying for me. It even highlights my mimic lines a bit more. Only the color is marvelous. On my rosacea prone, reddish skin it turns to Australian gold. But I guess I will be buying it and trying to adapt to it, because I have no other choice in my country. The prices of other moisturizers are huge or they are chemic. Maybe I should use my carrot extract or other oil for face at first and only after it to put this moisturizer.