- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Instant Results! In 60 Seconds
- Long-Lasting Shine!
- Instant Plumping Effect
- Instant Hydration & Smoothing
- Younger Smoother, & Fuller Looking Lips with Continued Use
Needle-Free Results in 60 Seconds!
Get fuller, plumper looking lips without painful injections or harsh irritating ingredients in only 60 seconds! Achieve younger-looking, smoother lips over time. With instant and long-term effects, Plump Potion provides visible results. See for yourself!
Our Secret Cocktail Recipe Formulated with a high-tech cocktail of non-irritating ingredients to transform lip's appearance, contour, size and color so they look and feel fuller, smoother, sexier.
- Dehydrated Hyaluronic Acid Microspheres- immediately smooth lip surface and rehydrate the skin creating a barrier to keep moisture locked in.
- Instaplump PF - an exclusive blend of patented ingredients, creates a more colorful and voluptuous appearance for enhanced definition.
- Active Tri-Peptide Blend - known to boost natural collagen production, helps lips appear fuller for a long-tern effect. With regular use lips feel softer and appear smoother and younger, fine lines seem to disappear.
Beauty Meets Science Plump Potion is richly pigmented for longer-lasting wear and features a comfortable, ultra-glossy finish without the tackiness. The high-precision lip brush ensures a flawless application every time.
Using the lip brush apply an even layer of Plump Potion over the lips. Reapply throughout the day as desired.
Individual results may vary.
Polybutene, synthetic beeswax, octyldodecanol, ethylhexyl palmitate, caffeine, caprylyl glycol, ethyl menthane carboxamide, menthol, methyl nicotinate, niacin, palmitoyl oligopeptide, propylene carbonate, propylene glycol ricinoleate, quarternium-90 bentonite, silica dimethyl silylate, sodium hyaluronate, sorbitan isostearate, tribehenin, bht, propylparaben, flavor.
May contain: bismuth oxychloride, carmine, iron oxides, mica, manganese violet, red 6, titanium dioxide.
I rate 4 stars instead of 5 because I'm not sure about the "plumping" effect, but this fills the line instantly and defines my lips beautifully. I feel a bit tingling sansation after applying this(maybe that's because I'm sensitive to menthol) but soon dissapears. No taste or annoying smell(has slight vanila-like scent). I also like the rich, but not greasy texture that stays long on my lips and is very moisturizing. My lips are delicate and tend to be very dry so it's very difficult to find lip gloss that doesn't irritate my lips, but this is the best for me. I use this gloss everyday and I don't need lip balm now. I love this sheer nude color, but I want to try another so I hope iHerb will carry more colors.
Not a fan of the heavy sticky feel of this lip gloss. It sits on the lips and after awhile of simply talking (no eating or drinking) it starts to slide around and fade or build up in spots leaving an uneven coverage on your lips. I've tried better glosses that noticeably do a better job of plumping the lips.
Bad smell and sticky
Posted by asourroubille on Dec 03, 2016
I was curious to try this plump potion from Physician's Formula, and was very disappointed by the bad smell that it has. Additionally, it left my lips sticky, and didn't plump them at all. Plus, looking at the EWG skin deep database, I saw that it was rated with hazard level 6, which is quite high. So I can't recommend it.
Posted by 5706863915964061380 on Oct 11, 2016
Nice nude lip gloss, can feel a little bit of warmth when I first apply but not so much plumping, feels good not too sticky and a nice alternative to wearing lipstick
Posted by 4797481221697092461 on Aug 25, 2016
I loved it. It plumps your lips and leaves a shiny perfect color
I like it
Posted by 4755937932032232023 on Aug 23, 2016
sticky yes, but really hydrating. I live in a very dry climate and this stuff really adds serious moisture and yes my lips look years younger. I also like it for mixing darker lipsticks over the top...interesting. The brush tip however is not its greatest feature - brushes get straggled...