Physician's Formula, Inc., Shimmer Strips, Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner, Nude Eyes, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)308 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-07564
- UPC Code: 044386075641
- Package Quantity: 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- Dimensions: 1 x 1.9 x 5.4 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- For Any Eye Color
- 3X Nude Looks! - Natural, Playful, Dramatic
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers
- Paraben Free
Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner
Get the Nude Look for Any Eye Color
- Naked and neutral, yet "never boring" shades create modern Nude Eyes.
Wet & Dry application for two finishes:
- Wet for intense color with long-lasting wear. Transforms shadow into liner.
- Dry for a softer result.
|X 2 Finishes||= 18 Custom Shades
= 6 Custom Looks
= 6 Custom Liners
Create the Nude Eye:
- Sweep medium shade over lid as base.
- Apply darkest shade to upper & lower lash line with pointed tip of applicator to line eyes. For added definition, apply darkest shade in the contour of upper eyelid. To intensify color, wet applicator.
- Use lightest shade to highlight brow bone.
Mica, polybutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) oil, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, synthetic wax, silica, dimethicone, lauroyl lysine, beeswax, dimethicone/methicone, copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: Carmine, ferric ferrocyanide, iron oxides, manganese violet, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, titanium dioxide, ultramarines, blue 1 lake, red 40, yellow 5 lake.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I purchased this palette as I had heard a lot of good things about it and was happily surprised; there are four or five shades in this palette which are great alternatives/dupes to some shades in the Urban Decay Naked Palette (from memory Sin, Sidecar and Hustle (there is another however its gone from my memory)). I prefer to use these shadows wet as they are a lot more pigmented this way and would recommend using a good primer if using the shadows dry. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
The quality of this palette is fairly good for its price. For me it has only one drawback - it lasts only 3-4 hours if applied without eyeshadow base. So usually I apply it over MAC eyeshadow and in this case my make up stays perfect all day long. Many people say that this palette is not pigmented, but I think it's ok for neutral make up. The palette is called "nude eyes", it's not meant to provide bright make up.