Physician's Formula, Inc., Shimmer Strips, Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner, Nude Eyes, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- For Any Eye Color
- 3X Nude Looks! - Natural, Playful, Dramatic
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers
- Paraben Free
Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner
Get the Nude Look for Any Eye Color
- Naked and neutral, yet "never boring" shades create modern Nude Eyes.
Wet & Dry application for two finishes:
- Wet for intense color with long-lasting wear. Transforms shadow into liner.
- Dry for a softer result.
|X 2 Finishes||= 18 Custom Shades
= 6 Custom Looks
= 6 Custom Liners
Create the Nude Eye:
- Sweep medium shade over lid as base.
- Apply darkest shade to upper & lower lash line with pointed tip of applicator to line eyes. For added definition, apply darkest shade in the contour of upper eyelid. To intensify color, wet applicator.
- Use lightest shade to highlight brow bone.
Mica, polybutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) oil, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, synthetic wax, silica, dimethicone, lauroyl lysine, beeswax, dimethicone/methicone, copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: Carmine, ferric ferrocyanide, iron oxides, manganese violet, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, titanium dioxide, ultramarines, blue 1 lake, red 40, yellow 5 lake.
I purchased this palette as I had heard a lot of good things about it and was happily surprised; there are four or five shades in this palette which are great alternatives/dupes to some shades in the Urban Decay Naked Palette (from memory Sin, Sidecar and Hustle (there is another however its gone from my memory)). I prefer to use these shadows wet as they are a lot more pigmented this way and would recommend using a good primer if using the shadows dry. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
The quality of this palette is fairly good for its price. For me it has only one drawback - it lasts only 3-4 hours if applied without eyeshadow base. So usually I apply it over MAC eyeshadow and in this case my make up stays perfect all day long. Many people say that this palette is not pigmented, but I think it's ok for neutral make up. The palette is called "nude eyes", it's not meant to provide bright make up.
Posted by 5706863915964061380 on Oct 11, 2016
Lovely mix of nude colours, good pigment and stays put
OK but woun't buy again
Posted by Torya86 on Jul 31, 2016
UPDATE: Just used it last night and it gave me the allergical reaction in one eye. Did't use other products. Only the ones from this company. It's cute but the colours doesn't make any difference on the skin. But hey! Its NUDE. It is not too small for me as I use few eyeshadow anyways. I don't like when makeup is unused and kept somewhere in pag or something, so I prefer it finishes fast. Didn't try wet application yet. I might liked it more with some matte shadows also.It is difficult to collect it on the brush and it takes an efford to put it on the lids as it's almost invisible.
I have psoriasis, and it is the only brand that works for me
Posted by 5542624562954024113 on Jun 03, 2016
Smooth and blendable, just not that pigmented but it is amazing! Works for any skin colours too.
Posted by 4998133565615756952 on Feb 21, 2016
I love small eyeshadows that you can take anywhere, very convenient! A little disappointed that there is no brown shades as at the pictured.