Physician's Formula, Inc., Shimmer Strips, Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner, Nude Eyes, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)310 Reviews
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-07564
- UPC Code: 044386075641
- Package Quantity: 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- Dimensions: 1 x 1.9 x 5.4 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- For Any Eye Color
- 3X Nude Looks! - Natural, Playful, Dramatic
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers
- Paraben Free
Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner
Get the Nude Look for Any Eye Color
- Naked and neutral, yet "never boring" shades create modern Nude Eyes.
Wet & Dry application for two finishes:
- Wet for intense color with long-lasting wear. Transforms shadow into liner.
- Dry for a softer result.
|X 2 Finishes||= 18 Custom Shades
= 6 Custom Looks
= 6 Custom Liners
Create the Nude Eye:
- Sweep medium shade over lid as base.
- Apply darkest shade to upper & lower lash line with pointed tip of applicator to line eyes. For added definition, apply darkest shade in the contour of upper eyelid. To intensify color, wet applicator.
- Use lightest shade to highlight brow bone.
Mica, polybutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) oil, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, synthetic wax, silica, dimethicone, lauroyl lysine, beeswax, dimethicone/methicone, copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: Carmine, ferric ferrocyanide, iron oxides, manganese violet, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, titanium dioxide, ultramarines, blue 1 lake, red 40, yellow 5 lake.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I purchased this palette as I had heard a lot of good things about it and was happily surprised; there are four or five shades in this palette which are great alternatives/dupes to some shades in the Urban Decay Naked Palette (from memory Sin, Sidecar and Hustle (there is another however its gone from my memory)). I prefer to use these shadows wet as they are a lot more pigmented this way and would recommend using a good primer if using the shadows dry. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
The packaging is very cute and it's a nice edition to my sparse makeup collection. It's small and handy and the miniscule packaging is guaranteed to fit in even the smallest of clutches and handbags. I like the colours even though they don't last that long and are a bit weak when it comes to pigmentation. I use the Estee Lauder eye primer with this which helps to amp up the staying power and colour vibrancy. Overall worth the money!