Physician's Formula, Inc., Shimmer Strips, Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner, Smoky Eyes, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)28 Reviews
0.13 lbs (0.06 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-07563
- UPC Code: 044386075634
- Package Quantity: 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- Dimensions: 2 x 5.5 x 1.2 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- For Any Eye Color
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers
- Paraben Free
3X Smoky Looks!
Get the Smoky Look for Any Eye Color
- Sultry and smoldering shades create gorgeous Smoky Eyes.
Wet & Dry application for two finishes:
- Wet for intense color with long-lasting wear. Transforms shadow into liner.
- Dry for a softer result.
- 9 Shades = 18 Custom Shades
- 3 Trios = 6 Custom Looks
- 3 Liners = 6 Custom Liners
Flat side for applying color all over lid
Tip for lining
Slanted top for applying contour color
Create the Smoky Eye:
- Sweep medium shade over lid as base.
- Apply darkest shade into crease and extend to outer corner of eye. Line eye by smudging darkest shade into upper and lower lash line. To intensify color, wet applicator.
- Use lightest shade to highlight brow bone.
Mica, polybutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) oil, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, synthetic wax, silica, dimethicone, lauroyl lysine, beeswax, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: Carmine, ferric ferrocyanide, iron oxides, manganese violet, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, titanium dioxide, ultramarines, blue 1 lake, red 40, yellow 5 lake.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have been using some of the expensive eyeshadows (Dior, Chanel). These eyeshadows always cause an allergic reaction on my eyes. I love shiny eyeshadow, but this probably also causes the allergic reaction. So I decided to try this eye shadow. It is much more cheaper than the expensive brands, so I was a bit sceptical. But I have to say...best eyeshadow used ever (and I used a lot of brands!) for my sensitive eyes. Been using this for the last 3 weeks and no allergic reaction what so ever. As a base I always use the Too faced primer and with this primer the eyeshadow stays put allday.
Colors really not strong, you have to apply several times, also do not stay long, very shiny