Physician's Formula, Inc., Shimmer Strips, Waikiki Strip/Peachy Glow Bronzer, 0.3 oz (8.5 g)8 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: PFI-02745
- UPC Code: 044386027459
- Package Quantity: 0.3 oz (8.5 g)
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 2.9 x 3.6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Custom Bronzer, Blush & Eye Shadow
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- For a Glamorous Tan Glow!
Get the glow you've been missing!
- Highlight skin with five luminous bands of amber, gold and bronze - like a burst of sunshine.
A brilliant multi-tasker!
- Perfect for adding sheer, sunkissed highlights to your face.
- Five shimmering shades blend together for the ultimate, tan glow.
- Sweep on cheeks over blush for a soft, luminous finish, or use each shade alone as an eye shadow.
As a Bronzer: Sweep through all five shades and dust lightly over face where light naturally hits for the most flattering look.
As a Blush: Sweep through all five shades and dust lightly over cheeks to highlight and accentuate.
As an Eye Shadow: To add sheen to eyes, use a medium shade on the eyelid and a dark shade in the crease of the eyelid to contour, add a highlight effect by applying the lightest shade in the compact just under the brows.
Talc, mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, zinc stearate, dimethicone, water, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: Titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide, carmine, yellow 5 lake.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Been using Physician's Formula make-up for over 3 years, holds well, even when one sweats, great for summer, & blends into the skin without bunching up on the eye lids,One can use this as eye make-up or blush, 2 for the price of 1, saving time & money!!!
I love it because i can use it for my eyes, as a blush and as an illuminizer! I have this in my bag!