Physician's Formula, Inc., Summer Eclipse, Radiant Bronzing Powder, Sunlight/Bronzer, 0.3 oz (8.8 g) (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-03105
- UPC Code: 044386031050
- Package Quantity: 0.3 oz (8.8 g)
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 2.9 x 3.6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Brush on a Radiant Tan-Glow!
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
Catch the Summer Eclipse for a shimmery tan glow!
- Achieve a warm and vibrant bronzed complexion all year long without the harmful effects of the sun.
- Amazing bi-colored bronzer combines the perfect blend of pearlescent gold and warm bronze to create a deep tan glow.
- Fine, micronized pressed powder provides an incredibly smooth and uniform application.
- Made from the finest Italian talc and ideal for all skin types.
Wear alone for a natural-silver glow or over makeup for a more dramatic tan effect. Tap excess powder off brush before applying. For an all-over radiant tan glow, sweep over entire compact with a powder brush and apply over entire face. To accentuate and contour, apply darker bronze shade over cheekbones. To highlight, adjust shimmer with added strokes over sun as needed. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
Talc, mica, synthetic wax, aluminum starch octenyl succinate, isopropyl lanolate, lauroyl lysine, cetyl acetate, nylon-12, cyclopentasiloxane, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, acetylated lanolin alcohol, oleyl oleate, oleyl acetate, BHT, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: Iron oxides, carmine, titanium dioxide.