Physician's Formula, Inc., Super BB, All-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream, Light/Medium, SPF 30, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 10+ Beauty Benefits
- Priming + Filling
- Replaces Moisturizer + Foundation + SPF
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Recommended Daily Use
- Skin Cancer Foundation
- Recommended as an Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
All-in 1 Miracle Cream!
- Ultra-blendable and lightweight cream effortlessly glides on instantly infusing moisture, refining skin's surface and providing protection from the environment. Skin looks and feels smooth, glowing & naturally flawless.
- Ultra-versatile beauty balm simplifies your morning beauty routine by delivering the benefits of Moisturizer, Foundation & SPF protection in one easy to use product!
Why is Super BB Super?
Our high-tech multi-tasking formulas combine UVA/UVB protection, brightening antioxidants, moisturizing and firming botanicals and perfecting optical diffusers for super-powerful skin care + makeup benefits.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply: at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Remove protective seal. Lightly squeeze a small amount of product and apply directly onto face and neck using fingertips to blend. Use with Super BB Concealer & Powder.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor
- If rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
|Titanium Dioxide 5.76%
Zinc Oxide 2.94%
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, dimethicone, butylene glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, sodium chloride glycerin, salix alba (willow) bark extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, perilla ocymoides seed oil, lysolecithin, polysilicone-11, tetraheyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, castor oil phosphate, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, glyceryl stearate, laureth-12, magnesium silicate, mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, polysorbate 60, propylene carbonate, sodium hydroxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, May contain: Iron oxides, titanium dioxide.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great foundation. Caused no break outs and feels very comfortable on the skin. This color was too dark for me. I now use the light.
Others said it was sticky, it's not in my use of it. It covers a lot! Leaves a flawless complexion, isn't oily, didn't cause a reaction, stays on and rubs in without streaks or patches. I am definitely repurchasing, perfect colour for me too.
Posted by 4768797781227635082 on May 02, 2016
Nice and smooth, stays on well - works well for my yellow/olive skin tone.
Me va un poco oscuro el tono
Posted by 5635580848192527181 on Feb 14, 2016
No es que no me haya gustado es que me queda un poco oscuro el tono. Por lo demasl a textura es buena. La usaré en verano
Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Oct 11, 2015
This is a great BB cream. It's creamy, moisturizing, light on the face, and the perfect shade. It doesn't make me break out like many do. It doesn't look cakey, or dry, and is much more natural than the CC creams i have used from this line. Since using this product, i no longer need tinted moisturiser or any liquid foundation, just some concealer and a touch of mineral powder. I recommend this product.
it doesn't like my very oily skin!
Posted by smalldosesofvain on Feb 05, 2015
i have these in light/medium and medium/deep. light/medium is a pinch lighter for my skintone whereas medium/deep is too dark for me. i mix them both and i got a fairly decent match for my skintone. it is truly blend-able & set to a natural-demi-matte finish but here comes the problem with budging & moving around. few hours later the bb cream is moving around my face and starts to get patchy and i look very shiny. so there is that. i gave these to my sister who have normal to dry skin. it worked great for her. i have very oily skin. it didn't work for me. tried it with mattifying primers, set with powders, etc. it still budged. I am reviewing this in terms of its performance on my skin. otherwise this has broad-spectrum sun protection and antioxidants.