Physician's Formula, Inc., Super BB, All-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream, Medium/Deep, SPF 30, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)14 Reviews
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-07868
- UPC Code: 044386078680
- Package Quantity: 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 2 x 5.6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 10+ Beauty Benefits
- Priming + Filling
- Replaces Moisturizer + Foundation + SPF
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Recommended Daily Use
- Skin Cancer Foundation
- Recommended as an Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
All-in 1 Miracle Cream!
- Ultra-blendable and lightweight cream effortlessly glides on instantly infusing moisture, refining skin's surface and providing protection from the environment. Skin looks and feels smooth, glowing & naturally flawless.
- Ultra-versatile beauty balm simplifies your morning beauty routine by delivering the benefits of Moisturizer, Foundation & SPF protection in one easy to use product!
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Why is Super BB Super?
Our high-tech multi-tasking formulas combine UVA/UVB protection, brightening antioxidants, moisturizing and firming botanicals and perfecting optical diffusers for super-powerful skin care + makeup benefits.
Remove protective seal. Lightly squeeze a small amount of product and apply directly onto face and neck using fingertips to blend. Use with Super BB Concealer & Powder.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply: at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes, rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
|Titanium Dioxide 5.76%
Zinc Oxide 2.94%
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, dimethicone, butylene glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, sodium chloride glycerin, salix alba (willow) bark extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, perilla ocymoides seed oil, lysolecithin, polysilicone-11, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, castor oil phosphate, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, glyceryl stearate, laureth-12, magnesium silicate, mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, polysorbate 60, propylene carbonate, sodium hydroxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol. May contain: Iron oxides, titanium dioxide.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This cream is not good for olive toned skin because it has a really rosy undertone. If your skin has golden tones then this cream will make your skin look pinkish. Yellowish powder won't help because it makes the pink turn into orange. It's good under eyes to cover some dark circles or greenish/bluish veins. Anyway it makes skin smoother, even and moisturised. I'm gonna use it as a moisturizer under foundation.
excelente producto resistente al agua