Physician's Formula, Inc., Super CC+, Color-Correction + Care, CC+ Cream, SPF 30, Light/Medium, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Color-Correcting Pigments + Anti-Aging
- SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Recommended as an Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen - Skin Cancer Foundation
- Oil Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Age Spots
- Dark Circles
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Dark Shadows
- Fine Lines
- Signs of Fatigue
1st Ever Color-Correction + Care Cream
1st ever CC+ Cream visibly transforms your complexion with color-correcting pigments that instantly help correct uneven skin tone, imperfections, discoloration and visible signs of aging.
- Yellow corrects blue imperfections and warms skin tone.
- Green tones down redness.
- Pink brightens and illuminates.
Anti-aging brighteners restore a look of radiance and smoothness.
SPF 30 protects from UVA/UVB rays.
Anti-Aging Treatment + Moisturizer + Foundation + SPF
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Why is Super CC+ Super?
Super CC+ is the next generation of multi-functional complexion correctors. These 1st ever multi-tasking makeup + skin care hybrids Color-Correct + Care in one simple step. Invisible micro color-correcting pigments and high-tech anti-aging ingredients deliver a flawless youthful-looking complexion without imperfections effortlessly.
Remove protective seal. Gently shake before use. Lightly squeeze a small amount of product and apply directly onto face and neck using fingertips to blend. Use with Super CC+ Concealer & Powder.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply: at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 5.76%
Zinc Oxide 2.94%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butylene glycol, dimethicone, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, sodium chloride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, glycerin, teprenone, hydroxycapric acid, hydroxycaprylic acid, hydroxycinnamic acid, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol , castor oil phosphate, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, hexylene glycol, laureth-12, mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PEG-4, polysilicone-11, polysorbate 60, propylene carbonate, sodium hydroxide, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron oxides, titanium dioxide.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- If rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Basicamente es una base de maquillaje con protección solar. La textura es bastante ligera y se extiende muy bien en la piel. El resultado es muy natural. El tono Light/medium no es adecuado para pieles muy claras, resulta demasiado oscuro. Yo tengo la piel mas bien blanca pero ya se ha broncedo ligeramente así que el tono es perfecto para mi ahora pero resultará demasiado oscuro en invierno.
although the label says light/medium, i would say it is more medium with no light. too dark for my skin. luckily, summer is coming so i might catch some colour and then it would fit better. the texture is great, easy to apply, no creasing, no cake-look, no wrinkles...
Posted by 4856104131390748719 on Aug 15, 2016
Light weight, perfect color, no strange smells. Love it!
Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016
Es como una hidratante con color con una protección solar excelente, deja muy buena cara, el acabado es súper natural, si sois blanquitas, coged el otro tono, éste yo lo llamaría medium/dark
Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Oct 11, 2015
This CC cream is very pigmented and creamy. It's a lot heavier than the BB cream for every day use. When you wear this it's all you need, no liquid or mineral powder, just a bit of concealer and your ready to go. I find that this product moves a bit and you can see it on my skin which i don't usually like. I use this one when i go to the beach since it has high SPF and it sort of looks like your wearing sunscreen. A small amount goes a long way! I found i got a few breakouts after wearing this one too but that's just be personally. I won't be reordering this one..
I love it
Posted by 4943264247941422477 on May 25, 2015
usually i have acne and another make up make me more, this dont affect me. They cover very well the skin and looks natural no like normal bases. Proper for day and natural look.