Categories Bath & Beauty Cosmetics, Makeup Fluid Makeup
Physician's Formula, Inc., Super CC+, Color-Correction + Care, CC+ Cream, SPF 30, Light/Medium, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)
- Color-Correcting Pigments + Anti-Aging
- SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Recommended as an Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen - Skin Cancer Foundation
- Oil Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Age Spots
- Dark Circles
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Dark Shadows
- Fine Lines
- Signs of Fatigue
1st Ever Color-Correction + Care Cream
1st ever CC+ Cream visibly transforms your complexion with color-correcting pigments that instantly help correct uneven skin tone, imperfections, discoloration and visible signs of aging.
- Yellow corrects blue imperfections and warms skin tone.
- Green tones down redness.
- Pink brightens and illuminates.
Anti-aging brighteners restore a look of radiance and smoothness.
SPF 30 protects from UVA/UVB rays.
Anti-Aging Treatment + Moisturizer + Foundation + SPF
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Why is Super CC+ Super?
Super CC+ is the next generation of multi-functional complexion correctors. These 1st ever multi-tasking makeup + skin care hybrids Color-Correct + Care in one simple step. Invisible micro color-correcting pigments and high-tech anti-aging ingredients deliver a flawless youthful-looking complexion without imperfections effortlessly.
Remove protective seal. Gently shake before use. Lightly squeeze a small amount of product and apply directly onto face and neck using fingertips to blend. Use with Super CC+ Concealer & Powder.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply: at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 5.76%
Zinc Oxide 2.94%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butylene glycol, dimethicone, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, sodium chloride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, glycerin, teprenone, hydroxycapric acid, hydroxycaprylic acid, hydroxycinnamic acid, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol , castor oil phosphate, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, hexylene glycol, laureth-12, mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PEG-4, polysilicone-11, polysorbate 60, propylene carbonate, sodium hydroxide, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron oxides, titanium dioxide.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- If rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun