Physician's Formula, Inc., Youthful Wear, Cosmeceutical Youth Boosting Foundation, Medium, 1.0 oz (29 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.71|
- + Brush
- Smooth, Flawless, Even Youth, Airbrushing, Boosting
- Step 2
- SPF 15
- Look Up To 10 Years Younger Instantly!*
- Velvet Feel, Flawless Coverage
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Clinically Tested
- 12 Hour Wear
*Based on the individual perception of a panel of women using Youthful Wear.
Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Foundation + Brush
1 st Ever Cosmeceutical Foundation
- Breakthrough perfecting formula melts into skin, instantly evening out skin tone and texture.
- Ultra -luxurious and ultra-lightweight foundation glides on and blends effortlessly delivering flawless coverage with a smooth velvety finish that lasts all day.
- High-performance formula helps treat the visible signs of aging restoring firmness & elasticity and improving skin's appearance instantly and long-term.
See the Instant Makeup Facelift!
Proven Visible Results*
- Look up 10 years younger instantly
- 100% saw less deep wrinkles & fine lines instantly
- 94% saw lifted & firmer-looking skin after 3 weeks
- 100% of women would use Youth Wear as an alternative to a cosmetic procedure
- Helps prevent Sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Apply as Step 2 after concealer. Lightly squeeze tube to dispense foundation. Apply foundation directly onto face and blend with enclosed foundation brush or with fingertips. Blend evenly until desired coverage is achieved. After use, replace cap onto tube. Follow with powder.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 am- 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
|Zinc Oxide 1.96%}||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, dimethicone, isododecane, hydrogenated didecene, lauryl PEG-8 dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, dimethicone crosspolymer, silica dimethyl silylate, tribehenin, nylon-12, polyamide-5, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, laminaria digitata extract, ceramide 3, glycerin, aluminum dimyristate, disodium EDTA, disodium stearoyl glutamate, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium silicate, olive glycerides, propylene carbonate, sodium hyaluronate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexyl glycerin, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.|
Very good Foundation.
Posted by 5083697961545134771 on Aug 18, 2016
Thick but good coverage, easy to blend.
Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Feb 14, 2016
I like this brand and products in general, however I did not find this one to be anything special. It is better to blend with a sponge than the brush it comes with. The coverage was ok- it did not cover my dark circles or zits. Its a bit thick to be a foundation.
Good foundation, a little expensive.
Posted by Karencallahan on Feb 09, 2015
Posted by 5108232840035526090 on Jan 29, 2015
i love this fondation. so natural, smooth and buildable. color medium seems great for my asian skin tone. i'll repurchase :)
blends well, good colour for light to medium skins
Posted by sophielu on Oct 22, 2014
this colour goes very well with my skin which is light to medium sallow skin (yellow undertone). The texture is good and blends well. Coverage is good. The only drawback is that there are a few unwanted ingredients, but nothing major.