- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Physician's Formula, Inc., Youthful Wear, Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting, Spotless Foundation & Brush, SPF 15, Light, 1.0 oz (28.35 g)25 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-06223
- UPC Code: 044386062238
- Package Quantity: 1.0 oz (28.35 g)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 1.9 x 5.8 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Reduce the Appearance of Spots 67%*
- SPF 15 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- New Innovation!
- Weightless Foundation Serum
- Instant Spotless Coverage
- Look up to 10 Years Younger Instantly!*
- Recommended as an Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen - Skin Cancer Foundation
- Proven Visible Results!
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Clinically Tested
- 12 Hour Wear
- Precision Dropper Dispenses the Perfect Dose onto Brush
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Breakthrough Foundation Formula
- Skin-perfecting ultra-fluid foundation delivers flawless, spotless coverage and a finish so natural it looks invisible on the skin.
- 35% silicone formula and true-color pigments create a revolutionary, weightless liquid veil that feels as you have no makeup on.
Say Goodbye to Spots!
- Powerful, brightening cosmeceutical ingredients help improve the appearance of dark spots, age spots and sun spots instantly and over time.
- Formulated with Spotless Technology, clinically proven to erase the look of up to 20 years of natural skin darkening.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 protects skin and helps prevent new spots or discoloration from developing.
Proven Visible Results**
100% saw brighter and more even skin instantly
90% saw less visible sun damage in 2 weeks
100% saw significantly lighter dark spots in 3 weeks and less dark spots overall in 4 weeks
100% saw less fine lines and deep wrinkles in 3 weeks
*Based on average measured results from a panel of women using Youthful Wear Spotless Makeup. Results are based on a comparison of subjects before without makeup on and after with makeup on.
**Based on the individual perception of a panel of women using Youthful Wear Spotless Makeup.
- Precision Dropper
- Pro Blending Brush
Shake bottle before each use. Apply two to three drops of foundation directly onto enclosed ProBlending Brush. Apply by blending with brush until desired coverage is achieved. Follow with powder.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply: at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Inactive ingredients: Isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, dimethicone, mica, PEG-10 dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, disteardimonium hectorite, acrylates/polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate copolymer, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, polymethylsilsesquioxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate, ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil, paeonia suffruticosa root extract, laminaria digitata extract, ceramide 3, olive glycerides, sodium hyaluronate, nylon-12, polyamide-5, caprylic/capric triglyceride, alcohol, benzyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, dehydroacetic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexylene glycol, octyldodecanol, octyldodecyl oleate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, polysilicone -11, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, solidago virgaurea (goldenrod) extract, propylene carbonate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water, phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- If rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
iHerb Customer Reviews
It's a nice lightweight formula, it feels fresh and nourishing in the skin. Leaves a nice velvety finish with a natural glow. I ordered light and it was too dark for me (NC20/25. I don't get the gimmicky bottle and brush, the dropper is not bad but the brush is useless. They say you'll look 10 years younger, certanly that's ridiculous, but yur skin will look fresher. Wish they made lighter shades.
Love the formula of this foundation. It looks very natural and is just your skin but better(doesn't attatch to dry spots or look patchy) However, the color is just WAY OFF. This is in no way "light" at all. I am NC 20-25ish, and would say this "light" foundation is more NC 35ish. It also has very orange undertones which I'm not a fan of. I like the formula so still use it by mixing it with my Loreal True Match that is a shade lighter than me, and it works quite nicely with that foundation. Wouldn't recommend buying this foundation unless you have a lighter foundation of similar formula to mix it with. Also, the brush that comes with the product is useless. Tiny and eats up all the foundation!