Physician's Formula, Inc., pH Matchmaker, pH Powered Blush, Natural 7559, 0.21 oz (6 g)24 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-07559
- UPC Code: 044386075597
- Package Quantity: 0.21 oz (6 g)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.4 x 3.7 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Compact Lights Up!
- Reacts to Light & Your pH for Your Perfect Blushing Glow
- Instantly Matches You in 60 Seconds!
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- 14 hr Wear
- Brush Included
Makeup Powered by You!
- 1st Ever Blush with pH Power Complex transforms into your perfectly personalized hue.
- Fluorescein Based Dye - senses the pH level of your skin & adjusts within 60 seconds to create your perfect blushing glow.
- Photochromic Powders - light adjusting pigments adapt to your environment so color looks the same indoors & outside.
Look Your Best in Every Light!
- LED-powered compact lights up and features a full-size mirror, for touch-ups anywhere & everywhere!
Using a soft powder brush, sweep over blush. Tap excess powder from brush before applying. Brush over cheeks to define and contour or apply right below cheekbones for a more defined and dramatic look.
Talc, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, zinc stearate, zeolite, dimethiconol, sorbic acid. May contain: Iron Oxides, mica, red 27, red 28 lake, red 7 lake, titanium dioxide, ultramarines.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Un colorete con un tono muy natural y saludable. Tiene mucha pigmentación y un polvo finísimo que permite modularlo muy bien. Muy buen envase con polvera con espejo y brocha incorporada para retoques fuera de casa.
Love this product. It's all I've been using since purchased. The colour is a stunning and does truly 'match' my skin tone.