Physician's Formula, Inc., pH Matchmaker, pH Powered Blush, Rose 7560, 0.21 oz (6 g)13 Reviews
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-07560
- UPC Code: 044386075603
- Package Quantity: 0.21 oz (6 g)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.3 x 3.8 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- pH Powered Blush
- Compact Lights Up!
- Instantly Matches You in 60 Seconds!
- Reacts to Light & Your pH for Your Perfect Blushing Glow
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- 14 hr Wear
- On/Off Switch
- Brush Included
Makeup Powered by You!
- 1st Ever Blush with pH power complex transforms into your perfectly personalized hue.
- Fluorescein Based Dye - senses the pH level of your skin & adjusts within 60 seconds to create your perfect blushing glow.
- Photochromic Powders - light adjusting pigments adapt to your environment so color looks the same indoors & outside.
Look Your Best in Every Light!
- LED-powered compact lights up and features a full-size mirror, for touch-ups anywhere & everywhere!
Using a soft powder brush, sweep over blush. Tap excess powder from brush before applying. Brush over cheeks to define and contour or apply right below cheekbones for a more defined and dramatic look.
Talc, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, zinc stearate, zeolite, dimethiconol, sorbic acid. May contain: Iron oxides, mica, red 27, red 28 lake, red 7 lake, titanium dioxide, ultramarines.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Got this blush on a whim together with the other colour, Natural, in the series. I had expected to like Natural better since I'm a fan of nude, soft colours on my fair, light asian skin. It's a pleasant surprise that I prefer this over natural, since this blush left a nice fresh looking pink on my cheeks. Received compliments from the first day I wore it, and people thought I was naturally flushed and looked healthy. Having oily skin, it's hard for colour to stay on my face considering how often I blot and press tissues to my skin to rid it of the oily shine. This stayed extremely well and performed better than alot of my high end brand blushes. Very, very pleased with this. On a sidenote, I'm not really convinced about the PH thing though,the colour was the same the moment I swiped it on to the end of the day.
Very pleased with it! Very soft, very pigmented (use the fluffiest brush and the smallest amount of it), very nice bright colour. But it somehow "marries" with my skin to look very natural although bright. No smell. Many people say that it has too much shimmer - I personally don't see it on me at all! Nice packaging but too bulky to throw into your bag. So I don't see the point in building lights in it. It would be wiser to build lights into the powder :)