Physician's Formula, Inc., pH Matchmaker, pH Powered Lip Gloss, Pink 7599, 0.13 oz (3.9 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Instantly Matches You in 60 Seconds!
- Brush Lights Up!
- Reacts to Light & Your pH for Your Perfect Lip Color
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- 10 hr Wear*
- On/Off Switch
- Full Size Mirror
Makeup Powdered by You!
- 1st Ever Lip Gloss with pH power complex transforms into your perfectly personalized hue.
- Fluorescein Based Dye - senses the pH level of your skin & adjusts within 60 seconds to create your perfect lip color.
- Photochromic Powders - light adjusting pigments adapt to your environment so color looks the same indoors & outside.
Look Your Best in Every Light!
- LED-powered applicator lights up and features a full-size mirror, for touch-ups anywhere & everywhere!
*Under controlled conditions.
Apply an even layer over lips. Reapply throughout the day as desired.
Hydrogenated polyisobutene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ozokerite, propylene glycol ricinoleate, silica dimethyl silylate, zea mays (corn) oil, BHT, citric acid, phenoxyethanol. May contain: Calcium aluminum borosilicate, iron oxides, mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, titanium dioxide, red 6 lake, red 27, red 7 lake.
It's really perfect thing for your lips! But I'd like to use some other (warmer) colors! On their website I found two more colors. Dear IHERB! PLEASE PLEASE SELL THEM TOO!!! :)
it is too bright, my lips is very-very rose!!!Package is very good, but color is mot good.
Posted by 5657462549343829801 on Apr 04, 2016
I had worried about the color when ordered as it looked really sharp pink in the product photo. However, the color of the lip gloss changed to a pinky nude color which I like, and the light & mirror makes it a convenient item when going out at night. One point to note though - it leaves stain on lips that can't be wiped off by tissue and need to use makeup remover to remove the color thoroughly.
Posted by 5286848860718181769 on Mar 23, 2016
beautiful colour and very long lasting
What's not to love
Posted by oliews on Jan 14, 2016
At first use I thought it was too thick and the colour was not to my liking. But somehow, I decided to give it a try today and it turned out nicely. Still a little too thick for my tastes so I just gently blot with a tissue to tone it down. I love the light and mirror; the light especially cuz it really allows for precise application of it on your lips, dark or light places. Colour seems to also be quite lasting, as there also seems to be some stain leftover when after wearing off. No weird smell or taste to it. Gonna get the light pink one too!!!
Posted by Reviewer2506709 on Mar 30, 2015
I put on this gloss before leaving work and the colour still stay on in the afternoon even I have lots of sips of my drinks and I have my lunch. Depends on what occasion you are at, it's good for attending a long event. It's better than you can't use water to wipe it off and until you are back home and wash with cleansing oil.