Piggy Paint, Project Earth, Pop Star, Nail Polishes & Remover Gift Set, 3 Pieces (Discontinued Item)
By Piggy Paint
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Gift Set Contains:
- LOL Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
- The Boyfriend Blues Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
- Nail Polish Remover 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Low Odor
- No Acetone
Put harmful, smelly polish removers behind you with Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover, a remover that works quickly on all polishes, especially Piggy Paint Nail Polish. It contains none of the solvents that could offend your nose or harm our atmosphere. Aloe Vera and Vitamin E are added to supplement the natural oils that protect nails and cuticles.
Our neon nail line of polishes that are made for tweens concerned about Mother Earth and looking hip.
If thinning is needed, add 1 to 2 drops of water. Shake well. For maximum chip resistance, blow dry polished nails for 1 minute on warm heat/low blower setting. Use Piggy Paint Topcoat & Primecoat for improved performance.
Soak for 30 seconds with cotton ball saturated with Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover.
Use as directed.
Polish Remover - Very flammable, so not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. Adult supervision is required. Intended for children 3 and up.
Embittering agent added to help prevent children from consuming remover.
LOL - Aqua, acrylates copolymers, butoxy diglycol, methylisothiazolinone. May contain red 28, yellow 10, violet 2, orange 5, zinc sulfide/copper.
The Boyfriend Blues - Water, water-miscible acrylic resins and thickeners, glycol ethers. May contain mica, D &C red lake, ultramarine blue, iron and titanium oxide pigments.
Polish Remover - Ethyl alcohol, aloe vera, vitamin E, bitrex (embittering agent).