Pines International, Barley Grass Powder, 24 oz (680 g)
Priced together: $53.69 Priced separately: $55.69
- Grown Outdoors Through Winter
- Eat Your Greens Every Day!
- USDA Organic
- 190 Servings
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Pines Barley Grass is a food with such a naturally high concentration of nutrients that one rounded teaspoon is equal to a large serving of a deep green leafy vegetable.
- A naturally balanced source of vitamins, minerals, protein, dietary fiber, chlorophyll, and carotenoids.
- Our nitrogen-packed amber glass bottles ensure freshness.
Mix 1-1/4 teaspoon with 8 oz of water or juice for a large serving of a deep green leafy vegetable. We recommend 2-3 daily servings.
Organic barley grass
Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1-1/4 tsp (3.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 190|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Vitamin A (100% as betacarotene)||1170 IU||25%|
|Vitamin C||2 mg||2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
^ Daily Value not established.