Pines International, Barley Grass, Powder, 24 oz (680 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Oxygen Removed
- Sealed with Special Cap to Protect Nutrients
- Est. 1976
- The Wheat Grass People
- A Deep Green Leafy Vegetable
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- About 194 Servings
- Certified Organic by QAI
Pines Barley Grass is harvested at the peak of nutrition and is so nutrient-dense that one rounded teaspoon is equal to a large serving of a deep green leafy vegetable.
It provides a natural balance of protein, minerals, vitamins, dietary fiber, chlorophyll and carotenoids. Our oxygen-free amber glass bottles ensure freshness.
The Vegetable Nutrition You Need - In an Instant!
- Keep it Simple
- Keep it Clean
- Keep it Green!
Mix 1-1/4 teaspoon with 8 oz. of water or juice for a serving of a deep green leafy vegetable.
Organic barley grass.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1-1/4 tsp (3.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 194|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Vitamin A (100% as betacarotene)||25%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol or calcium.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.