Pines International, Barley Grass, Powder, 24 oz (680 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Oxygen Removed
- Sealed with Special Cap to Protect Nutrients
- Est. 1976
- The Wheat Grass People
- A Deep Green Leafy Vegetable
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- About 194 Servings
- Certified Organic by QAI
Pines Barley Grass is harvested at the peak of nutrition and is so nutrient-dense that one rounded teaspoon is equal to a large serving of a deep green leafy vegetable.
It provides a natural balance of protein, minerals, vitamins, dietary fiber, chlorophyll and carotenoids. Our oxygen-free amber glass bottles ensure freshness.
The Vegetable Nutrition You Need - In an Instant!
- Keep it Simple
- Keep it Clean
- Keep it Green!
Mix 1-1/4 teaspoon with 8 oz. of water or juice for a serving of a deep green leafy vegetable.
Organic barley grass.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1-1/4 tsp (3.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 194|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Vitamin A (100% as betacarotene)||25%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol or calcium.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.