Planetary Herbals, AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound), 500 mg, 60 Capsules
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Increases Natural Killer Cell Activity
- Herbal Supplement
- Approved by Michael Tierra L.Ac, O.M.D
AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary compound produced from mushroom mycelia cultivated in rice bran extract and treated with enzymes in a patented process. Considered a superfood in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties. According to human and animal research, AHCC may significantly increase natural killer (NK) cell activity, enhance cytokine production, and support the healthy functioning of the liver.
2 capsules three times daily on an empty stomach.
Gelatin (capsule) and magnesium stearate.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|AHCC Proprietary Blend:
Shiitake Mycelia Extract, Candellia Wax, Cyclodextrin, and Microcrystalline Cellulose.
|† Daily Value not established.|