Planetary Herbals, Saw Palmetto Classic, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Pygeum & Pumpkin Seed
- Botanical Prostate Support
- Herbal Supplement
- Formulated by Michael Tierra L.Ac, O.M.D.
Planetary Herbals Saw Palmetto Classic is a comprehensive formula designed to support the prostate. Saw palmetto berries and pygeum contain a unique class of fatty acids which have the ability to inhibit the conversation of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone in the prostate. This compound utilizes standardized and concentrated amounts of saw palmetto and pygeum along with pumpkin seed oil, a rich source of zinc which is necessary for prostate health. In addition, these are combined with other key botanicals known to support a healthy genitourinary system.
2 tablets twice daily between meals.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, acacia gum, silica, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving:||%DV|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%*|
|Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (standardized to 45% fatty acids & sterols)||308 mg||†|
|Pumpkin Seed Oil Extract (standardized to 25% fatty acids)||180 mg||†|
|Pygeum Bark Extract (standardized to 2.5% fatty acids)||16 mg||†|
Asian Water Plantain Rhizome, Gardenia Fruit, Echinacea purpurea Root Extract, Asian Plantain Seed, Chinese Salvia Root, Codonopsis Root, Chinese Dodder Seed, Ligustrum Fruit, and Dong Quai Root.
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.