Planetary Herbals, Ayurvedics, Shatavari, Full Spectrum, 500 mg, 120 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Reproductive Vitality
- Herbal Supplement
- Approved by Michael Tierra L.Ac, O.M.D
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) is one of the most highly regarded Ayurvedic herbs for supporting a healthy female reproductive system. Widely used for menstrual cycle and hormonal balance, Shatavari also supports reproductive vitality and is traditionally used for hot flashes and dryness in menopause.
2 tablets twice daily.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Organic Shatavari Root (Asparagus racemosus)||1 g||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|