Planetary Herbals, St. John's Wort, Emotional Balance, 750 mg, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Botanical Support for Emotional Well-Being
- Herbal Supplement
- Formulated by Michael Tierra L.Ac, O.M.D
Planetary Herbals St. John's Wort Emotional Balance unites a standardized extract of Europe's legendary St. John's wort with the Chinese classic formula Xiao Yao Wan. These herbs have been widely scientifically researched and have a long history of traditional use for supporting a positive and stable emotional state.
2 tablets twice daily between meals.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, silica, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking antidepressant, sedative, contraceptive, antiretroviral, chemotherapy or cardiovascular drugs or any other prescription or non-prescription drugs or using phototherapy of any kind consult your physician before using this product. Do not take in combination with sedative or calmative supplements, or with alcoholic beverages. St. John's Wort can cause photosensitivity in some individuals. Wear sunglasses to protect eyes and discontinue using product if skin irritation or sensitivity to sunlight occurs.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
St. John's Wort Flowering Tops Extract (Standardized to 0.3% hypericins), Jujube Seed, Bupleurum Root, Tree Peony Root Bark, Bai-Zhu Atractylodes Rhizome, Dong Quai Root, Poria Sclerotium, Lemon Balm Leaf, Cyperus Rhizome, Licorice Root, and Ginger Root.
|†Daily Value not established.|