Plum Organics, Baby, Organic Oatmeal Cereal, 7 oz (198 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Yum 1 (4 Months & Up)
- Light & Fluffy Flakes!
- Whole Grain Infant Cereal
- Pre & Probiotics
- Vitamin & Mineral Fortified
- Smooth & Simple
- Perfect for Baby's First Spoonful
- No Artificial Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Pure & Simple
- Nourishing Generations Organic from the Highchair to the Lunchbox
Plum Organics whole grain infant cereal is the perfect first solid food for your little one. We use only the healthiest, organic ingredients so you can feel good about fueling your baby's development right from the start. Oatmeal Cereal is made from a simple, easily digestible whole grain with essential fiber and protein for your growing baby. Perfect for the very first spoonful.
Made with Love - Plum Parents
The Plum Promise
Only the yummiest foods to inspire a joy of eating.
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No trans fats
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Always organic
- BPA-free packaging
Enriched with essential nutrients to promote healthy development
Prebiotics & Probiotics - Work together to stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria and development of a healthy digestive system.
Vitamins & Minerals - Fortified with Vitamin B, Iron and other nutrients essential for baby's heath.
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Add breast milk, formula, water (or whole milk for babies over 1 year) & mix to desired consistency. Serve immediately & discard any leftovers.
- Serve immediately & discard any leftovers.
Baby's first feeding
- Mix 1 tablespoon of cereal with 3-4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Add liquid to reach desired consistency.
Warm if preferred - always mix thoroughly to even out temperature. Test before feeding.
Tip: For a more complex meal, try mixing with Plum Organics purees.
Organic Whole Grain Cereal (organic oat flour, sunflower lecithin), Vitamin and Minerals [dicalcium phosphate, reduced iron, folic acid, niacin (vitamin B3), dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), zinc oxide, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Prebiotics [fructooligosaccharides (FOS)], Probiotics (lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium lactis, lactobacillus salivarius, lactobacillus plantarum).
This package is sold by weight, not volume - contents may settle during shipping.
Store cereal in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening package.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|