- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with 50% Veggies!
- Dairy Free!
- Super Reds
- USDA Organic
- Freeze-Dried Snack for Baby & Tots!
- Babies for Yum!
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Eat Your Colors!
Little Cremes are meltable bites of fruit & veggie goodness made with organic rice milk - a creamy non-dairy alternative for little bellies. Our culinary inspired blends are packed with wholesome veggies and a yum that is sure to delight. Introduce your baby to new colors, tastes and textures with this perfectly sized, freeze-dried snack. Only the "creme de la creme" for your little yum seeker!
Vibrantly colored fruits & veggies have many beneficial vitamins. Super Reds are made with a yummy blend of ruby red pomegranates, berries & beets for a delightfully colorful snack. Feed your baby a rainbow of nutrition to inspire a joy of healthy eating.
- Made with 50% Veggies - for healthy snacking
- Vitamin A: 90% of daily value* - for healthy bones and growing bodies
- Vitamin C: 15% of daily value* - for strong immunity
The Plum Promise
Only the yummiest foods to inspire a joy of eating
- Always certified organic
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No artificial ingredients
- BPA-free packaging
Is your baby ready for little cremes?
Your baby may be ready for Little Cremes if he or she:
- crawls with stomach off the floor
- pulls self up to a standing position
- picks up small foods between thumb & first finger
- uses jaw to mash food
Organic sweet potato puree, organic strawberry puree, organic pomegranate juice concentrate, organic rice milk (organic brown rice, water), organic evaporated cane syrup, organic tapioca starch, organic beet juice concentrate.
Reseal after use. Freshest when used within 7 days of opening.
Caution: This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 7 g (about 1/4 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
A tasty treat
Posted by 4812674447962703549 on Sep 12, 2014
My son loves these and best of all it's dairy free for those allergic to dairy. A bit pricey though for a small pack. I have to restrain my son from eating all at one go
Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014
She loves them! Eats them by the handful!
Posted by 5450186774609178547 on Mar 17, 2014
My baby likes it... i dont... :) :) :)
Posted by 5482739130049519971 on Dec 17, 2013