Plum Organics, Super Puffs, Fruit & Veggie Grain Puffs, Blueberry & Purple Sweet Potato, 1.5 oz (42 g)
- Eat Your Colors!
- Perfect Snacking for Little Fingers - Great for Tots Too!
- Super Purples
- Melts in Mouth
- Made With Whole Grains
- Made From Real Organic Fruits & Veggies
- USDA Organic
- Nourishing Generation Organic From The Highchair to The Lunchbox
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Culinary-Inspired - Delightful Flavor Combinations
- Convenient Portable Container Fits in Most Cup Holders
- BPA-Free Packaging
Eat Your Colors!
Vibrantly colored fruits and veggies hold many beneficial vitamins and minerals. Serving your baby a rainbow of colors will not only help develop a healthy taste for a variety of flavors, but will also provide a wide range of nutrients. Super Puffs are a great and yummy way to teach your little ones to "eat their colors." These bite-sized, nutritious snacks put healthy eating in their hands.
Made with love - Plum Parents
"Super Purples" has 10% of your little one's daily value* of Vitamin C - a powerful antioxidant, to help support a healthy immune system.
All Super Puffs have:
- Iron: 10% of daily value* - for healthy brain development
- Vitamin E: 15% of daily value* - a powerful antioxidant
- Zinc: 15% of daily value* - to help support a healthy immune system
Is your baby ready for super puffs?
Your baby may be ready for super puffs if he or she:
- crawls with stomach off the floor
- eats thicker, chunkier food purees
- picks up small foods between thumb & first finger
- uses jaw to mash food
Use within 1 week of opening for optimal freshness.
Organic rice flour, organic whole oat flour, organic brown rice flour, organic dried cane syrup, organic blueberry powder, natural flavor, organic dried purple sweet potato juice, citric acid. Vitamins and Minerals: Tricalcium phosphate (calcium), dipotassium phosphate (potassium), sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), zinc sulfate, electrolytic iron, vitamin E acetate, vitamin A palmitate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), and mixed tocopherols for freshness (vitamin E).
Produced in a facility that processes milk, soy and wheat.
Caution: This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 7 g (about 1/2 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|