Plum Organics, Super Puffs, Organic Veggie, Fruit & Grain Puffs, Blueberry & Purple Sweet Potato, 1.5 oz (42 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Made with Real Veggies & Fruit
- 14 Vitamins & Minerals
- Baked with Whole Grains
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- BPA Free, Recyclable Packaging
Eat Your Colors!
Organic veggies. Whole grains. Real fruit. The good things that make you happy; tasty bursts of color that make baby happy. Perfectly sized for little fingers, Super Puffs encourage self-feeding and easily dissolve into grins and giggles. Delight those tiny taste buds and teach your little stars to eat their colors.
Inspire little snackers to eat their colors with flavorful combinations & a rainbow of nutritional goodness.
- Nutrition - 14 essential vitamins and 23 minerals: 10% DV Vit. A & Iron, 23 mg Choline
- Baby Stage - Perfect snack for baby - melts easily & encourages self-feeding
- Palate - Delight tiny taste buds with a vibrant blend of purple sweet potato & blueberry
- Promise - Certified organic, no genetically modified ingredients
Is your baby ready for super puffs?
Your baby may be ready for Super Puffs if he or she:
- crawls with stomach off the floor
- eats thicker, chunkier food purees
- picks up small foods between thumb & first finger
- uses jaw to mash food
Use within 1 week of opening for optimal freshness.
Organic rice flour, organic dried cane syrup, organic whole oat flour, organic brown rice flour, organic blueberry powder, natural flavor, organic dried purple sweet potato juice. Vitamins and Minerals: Tricalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, zinc sulfate monohydrate, reduced iron, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, vitamin D3, riboflavin, thiamin, pyridoxine, cyanocobalamin, mixed tocopherols for freshness.
Caution: This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 7 g (about 1/2 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
there is so much less blueberry powder on the puff compared to previous batches
Those were interesting purple puffs, but my daughter didn't like them that much and they become a little soggy and lose crunchiness quickly once opened.
Old time favorite
Posted by 5693446088680220319 on Jul 11, 2016
We used the puffes with our older son, and now order them for the younger one). They are a good snack and our 9m.o. also practices his fine motorics. Win-win.
Posted by 4923882921824723460 on Jun 23, 2016
Posted by 5567889384745400598 on Jun 22, 2016
My daughter loves the taste of these and won't even share them!
Posted by 5602718885291618370 on Jun 19, 2016