Plum Organics, Super Puffs, Organic Veggie, Fruit & Grain Puffs, Blueberry & Purple Sweet Potato, 1.5 oz (42 g)232 Reviews
0.89 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Product Code: PLO-00013
- UPC Code: 846675000132
- Package Quantity: 1.5 oz (42 g)
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.3 x 3.3 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Made with Real Veggies & Fruit
- 14 Vitamins & Minerals
- Baked with Whole Grains
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- BPA Free, Recyclable Packaging
Eat Your Colors!
Organic veggies. Whole grains. Real fruit. The good things that make you happy; tasty bursts of color that make baby happy. Perfectly sized for little fingers, Super Puffs encourage self-feeding and easily dissolve into grins and giggles. Delight those tiny taste buds and teach your little stars to eat their colors.
Inspire little snackers to eat their colors with flavorful combinations & a rainbow of nutritional goodness.
- Nutrition - 14 essential vitamins and 23 minerals: 10% DV Vit. A & Iron, 23 mg Choline
- Baby Stage - Perfect snack for baby - melts easily & encourages self-feeding
- Palate - Delight tiny taste buds with a vibrant blend of purple sweet potato & blueberry
- Promise - Certified organic, no genetically modified ingredients
Is your baby ready for super puffs?
Your baby may be ready for Super Puffs if he or she:
- crawls with stomach off the floor
- eats thicker, chunkier food purees
- picks up small foods between thumb & first finger
- uses jaw to mash food
Use within 1 week of opening for optimal freshness.
Organic rice flour, organic dried cane syrup, organic whole oat flour, organic brown rice flour, organic blueberry powder, natural flavor, organic dried purple sweet potato juice. Vitamins and Minerals: Tricalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, zinc sulfate monohydrate, reduced iron, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, vitamin D3, riboflavin, thiamin, pyridoxine, cyanocobalamin, mixed tocopherols for freshness.
Caution: This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: 7 g (about 1/2 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews