Plum Organics, Tots, Fiddlesticks, Apple Carrot, 2.12 oz (60 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Perfect Snacking for Little Hands
- Organic Fruit & Grain Snack Sticks
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- For Children 12+ Months
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Easy to Hold & Easy to Chew
- Made with Real Fruit & Veggies
Fiddlesticks are gluten-free snack sticks that are soft-baked for easy eating. Made with the wholesome goodness of organic fruits and grains, each Fiddlestick is easy for little hands to hold and easy for little mouths to chew.
Say hello to your independent eater.
Your toddler is ready to take the first step towards a lifetime of healthy eating now that he's feeding himself. By ensuring he has bite-size, delicious food at his fingertips, you're putting real nutrition in his hands.
Is your toddler ready for Fiddlesticks?
Your toddler may be ready for Fiddlesticks if he or she:
- Stands and walks alone
- Self-feeds with fingers
- Bites through a variety of textures
The Plum Promise
Only the yummiest foods to inspire a joy of eating.
- Always organic
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No trans fats
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- BPA-free packaging
*Brown rice flour, *tapioca flour, *evaporated cane syrup, *sunflower oil, *dextrose water, *nonfat dry milk, *garbanzo bean flour, potato starch, *dried apples, *eggs, *apple flavor, *carrot juice concentrate, baking soda, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), *gum arabic, *annatto for color.
Contains milk and eggs. Produced on equipment that also processes soy, wheat (gluten), peanuts and treenuts.
Caution: Children given this product must be 12+ months and accustomed to chewing solid foods.
Always make sure a responsible adult is present when your child is eating or drinking.
|Serving Size: 2 Sticks (10 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|