Plum Organics, Training Meals, Organic Baby Food, Harvest Vegetable with Turkey, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Yum 3
- 8 Months & Up
- 8+ Months | Hearty Blends, Thicker Textures
- Unsweetened | Unsalted | No Artificial Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Created by a mom - Plum Organics believes the joy of eating starts with the very first spoonful. Introduce your baby to a wide range of delicious foods that offer the best building blocks for a lifetime of good eating.
Made with ♥ - Plum Parents
- Real organic food. Only the very best for your baby - yum!
- Culinary-inspired. Delightful flavor combination for a budding palate.
- Convenient portable pouch. Just pack and go.
- This packaging contains NO BPA.
- Training meals are ready to eat - but if you prefer to serve warm, place pouch in bowl of hot water until heated.
Water, organic potatoes, organic carrots, organic spinach, organic ground turkey, organic onion, organic unsalted butter [pasteurized organic cream (milk), lactic acid], organic ground rosemary.
Do not microwave or boil pouch.
- Store pouch in the cupboard until ready to use.
- Refrigerate after opening and serve within 2 days.
|Serving Size: 1 Pouch (113 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
exellent meal for my baby
Posted by 4797281362569706165 on Sep 16, 2012
my baby ate all of this and asked for more
Posted by kookynooky on Feb 23, 2013
Baby loves it mixed in with porridge.
Posted by gerardine on Jan 30, 2012
The content is alittle dry.
Posted by 5075846723181389025 on Sep 26, 2013
We were terribly disappointed with the way the items were packed into the box this time. They were just thrown in without even bother to arrange the items. As a result, many of the Gerber food packs (pear and prunes) were badly dented. Some care should have been taken to pack all the items.