Plum Organics, Training Meals, Organic Baby Food, Harvest Vegetable with Turkey, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)6 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: PLO-00000
- UPC Code: 846675000002
- Package Quantity: 4 oz (113 g)
- Dimensions: 0.5 x 4.5 x 5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Yum 3
- 8 Months & Up
- 8+ Months | Hearty Blends, Thicker Textures
- Unsweetened | Unsalted | No Artificial Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Created by a mom - Plum Organics believes the joy of eating starts with the very first spoonful. Introduce your baby to a wide range of delicious foods that offer the best building blocks for a lifetime of good eating.
Made with ♥ - Plum Parents
- Real organic food. Only the very best for your baby - yum!
- Culinary-inspired. Delightful flavor combination for a budding palate.
- Convenient portable pouch. Just pack and go.
- This packaging contains NO BPA.
- Training meals are ready to eat - but if you prefer to serve warm, place pouch in bowl of hot water until heated.
Water, organic potatoes, organic carrots, organic spinach, organic ground turkey, organic onion, organic unsalted butter [pasteurized organic cream (milk), lactic acid], organic ground rosemary.
Do not microwave or boil pouch.
- Store pouch in the cupboard until ready to use.
- Refrigerate after opening and serve within 2 days.
|Serving Size: 1 Pouch (113 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
my baby ate all of this and asked for more
Baby loves it mixed in with porridge.