Plum Organics, Training Meals, Organic Baby Food, Pasta with Chicken and Vegetables, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)8 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: PLO-00001
- UPC Code: 846675000019
- Package Quantity: 4 oz (113 g)
- Dimensions: 0.05 x 4.4 x 5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Yum 3
- 8 Months & Up
- 8+ Months | Hearty Blends, Thicker Textures
- Unsweetened | Unsalted | No Artificial Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Created by a mom - Plum Organics believes the joy of eating starts with the very first spoonful. Introduce your baby to a wide range of delicious foods that offer the best building blocks for a lifetime of good eating.
Made with ♥ - Plum Parents
- Real organic food. Only the very best for your baby - yum!
- Culinary-inspired. Delightful flavor combination for a budding palate.
- Convenient portable pouch. Just pack and go.
- This packaging contains NO BPA.
- Training meals are ready to eat - but if you prefer to serve warm, place pouch in bowl of hot water until heated.
Water, organic carrots, organic peas, organic wheat pasta (organic durum wheat flour), organic ground chicken, organic unsalted butter [pasteurized organic cream (milk), lactic acid], organic onions, organic onion juice concentrate, organic carrot juice concentrate, organic celeriac juice concentrate.
Contains: wheat and milk.
Do not microwave or boil pouch.
- Store pouch in the cupboard until ready to use.
- Refrigerate after opening and serve within 2 days.
|Serving Size: 1 Pouch (113 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
As my baby moves from fruits and vegetables to meal style combinations, I find that he likes Plum Organics's meals and has quite a few favourites. He has rejected others that he does not find palatable before. Pasta with chicken and vegetables is one of them that he likes. I call it a success when he sits down to finish up a whole pouch without much cajoling. Have since went on to purchase more of this. Must try!!! >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!
This is yummy