Plum Organics, Training Meals, Organic Baby Food, Red Lentil Veggie, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Yum 3
- 8 Months & Up
- 8+ Months | Hearty Blends, Thicker Textures
- Unsweetened | Unsalted | No Artificial Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Created by a mom - Plum Organics believes the joy of eating starts with the very first spoonful. Nourish your baby with a wide range of delicious foods that offer the best building blocks for a lifetime of healthy eating.
Made with Love - Plum Parents
- Real Organic Food - Only the very best for your baby - yum!
- Culinary-Inspired - Delightful flavor combinations for a budding palate.
- Convenient Portable Pouch - Just pack and go.
- BPA Free Packaging
- Training Meals are ready to eat - but if you prefer to serve warm, place pouch in a bowl of hot water until heated.
Water, organic potatoes, organic sweet potatoes, organic carrots, organic corn, organic onions, organic zucchini, organic red lentils, organic leeks, organic onion juice concentrate, organic carrot juice concentrate, organic celeriac juice concentrate, organic ground bay leaf.
Processed in a facility that processes eggs, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, milk, soy and wheat.
Do not microwave or boil pouch.
- Store pouch in the cupboard until ready to use.
- Refrigerate after opening and serve within 2 days.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (113 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|