Plum Organics, Training Meals, Organic Baby Food, Red Lentil Veggie, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)3 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: PLO-00004
- UPC Code: 846675000040
- Package Quantity: 4 oz (113 g)
- Dimensions: 0.05 x 4.4 x 5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Yum 3
- 8 Months & Up
- 8+ Months | Hearty Blends, Thicker Textures
- Unsweetened | Unsalted | No Artificial Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Created by a mom - Plum Organics believes the joy of eating starts with the very first spoonful. Nourish your baby with a wide range of delicious foods that offer the best building blocks for a lifetime of healthy eating.
Made with Love - Plum Parents
- Real Organic Food - Only the very best for your baby - yum!
- Culinary-Inspired - Delightful flavor combinations for a budding palate.
- Convenient Portable Pouch - Just pack and go.
- BPA Free Packaging
- Training Meals are ready to eat - but if you prefer to serve warm, place pouch in a bowl of hot water until heated.
Water, organic potatoes, organic sweet potatoes, organic carrots, organic corn, organic onions, organic zucchini, organic red lentils, organic leeks, organic onion juice concentrate, organic carrot juice concentrate, organic celeriac juice concentrate, organic ground bay leaf.
Processed in a facility that processes eggs, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, milk, soy and wheat.
Do not microwave or boil pouch.
- Store pouch in the cupboard until ready to use.
- Refrigerate after opening and serve within 2 days.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (113 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|