Plus White, 5-Minute Speed Whitening System, 3 Piece Kit
By Plus White26 Reviews
0.77 lbs (0.35 kg)
- Product Code: PLW-07699
- UPC Code: 018515076991
- Package Quantity: 3 Piece Kit
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 4.4 x 6.4 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- A Complete Fast & Easy, Enamel-Friendly System
- Bleaching Power For Whiter & Brighter Teeth!
- Improved Formula
- Comfortable Mouth Tray
- Maintain Your Beautiful Bright Smile Every Day
- Tartar Control Pre-Whitening Rinse - 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Speed Whitening Gel - 3 oz (85 g)
- Comfortable Mouth Tray - One
The 5 Minute Speed Whitening System contains everything you need to start whitening your teeth in just 5 minutes, right in the comfort your own home. Now you can take advantage of this enamel-friendly complete process with the oxygenating action of peroxide that systematically whitens your teeth. Whitening begins with your first application and you'll see noticeably whiter and brighter teeth within days!
- Plus White Tartar Control Pre-Whitening Rinse - An important step that prepares your teeth for optimal whitening. Loosens and removes plaque on your teeth, enabling the gel top lift away stains more effectively.
- Plus White Speed Whitening Gel - Contains an enamel-friendly bleaching ingredient for fast and effective whitening.
- Plus Whitening Comfortable Cushioned Mouth Tray - Re-usable mouth tray ensures complete coverage of the whitening gel to each tooth.
Prepare: Mix one part (at least a teaspoon) of the concentrated Tartar Control Pre-Whitening Rinse with 3 parts water. Swish in mouth for 2-3 seconds and rinse out. Using your toothbrush, brush your teeth (without toothpaste) and rinse mouth with water. For best results, follow the dilution requirements. Do not use the concentrate alone.
Whiten: Squeeze a small continuous line of Plus White Speed Whitening Gel into both sides of the mouth tray and carefully insert it into your mouth. Position the mouth tray over your teeth and bite down very gently. Very little pressure is needed to achieve maximum results. IMPORTANT: Wipe off excess gel from your gums or any other area other than your teeth. Leave in for 5 minutes for regular whitening. For badly stained or yellow teeth, allow 15-20 minutes. Do not use consecutively for more than 14 days.
- To whiten upper teeth only - Fill only one side of the mouth tray completely from end-to-end.
- To whiten upper & lower teeth - Fill both sides of the mouth tray completely from end-to-end (see illustration on side of box).
Rinse: Remove mouth tray and rinse mouth several times with cool water, thoroughly flushing any remaining gel from mouth and gum area. Do not swallow gel. Rinse mouth tray thoroughly in lukewarm water and air dry. Wash hands with soap and water after whitening process.
Show Off Your Whiter Smile!
For Best Results: Use twice daily for two weeks. The whitening process begins with the very first application. After the second week, use once or twice a week, or as needed to maintain the white shade you have achieved.
Important: If the Plus White Whitening Gel is of liquid or watery consistency, it is possible that the product was affected by excessive heat or other conditions and will not perform properly.
Attention: Store Plus White Speed Whitening Gel in a cool, dry place and keep away from sunlight and excessive heat.
Please read before use. Do not swallow the plus white pre-whitening rinse or the speed whitening gel. In case of accidental ingestion seek professional assistance or contact a poison center immediately. If either product comes in contact with your eyes, rinse immediately. Not recommended for use by children under the age of 12 without the approval of their dentist. Do not use while sleeping. Do not use if you have gum disease, wear braces, have receding gums or sore gums, have cavities or if allergic to any of the ingredients. If in doubt, check with your dentist. Stop use and consult your dentist if you experience any serious burning sensations, sensitivity to gums, mouth, or tissue damage. Will not whiten caps, crowns or veneers.
Pre-Whitening Rinse: Water (aqua), glycerin, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin, citric acid, blue 1 (CI 42090), yellow 5 (CI 19140).
Whitening Gel: Water (aqua), glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, carbomer, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, flavor, sodium saccharin, potassium stannate, disodium pyrophosphate, etidronic acid, ammonium hydroxide.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Worked quite well for me but I have already naturally white teeth. Removed small tea stains. The tray is rather useless, the gel will form a foam and will go on the gums but I didn't get sore gums from it. Didn't work for my husband whose teeth are stained from tasting wine and drinking coffee. But really cheap so can't be exceptionnal. Great service, price, shipping rates at iHerb.