Plus White, The Coffee Drinkers' Whitening Toothpaste, Cool Mint Flavor, 3.5 oz (100 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.57|
- Fluoride Protection
- Removes Coffee Stains Fast
- Helps to Remove Plaque to Control Tartar
You love coffee, but it can stain your teeth, leaving them brownish and dull. That's why Plus+White Coffee Drinkers' Whitening Toothpaste contains a special combination of stain-removers precisely formulated to remove the stains and yellowing caused by coffee, to provide whiter and brighter teeth.
Coffee Drinkers' Whitening Toothpaste also helps remove plaque to control tartar and provides fluoride protection against cavities. And its cool, minty flavor freshens stale "coffee breath" for hours.
Now you can enjoy your coffee and let Plus+White remove the stains!
Removing Stains, Whitening Teeth is Plus+White's Business.
The toothpaste formulated with special stain removers recommended for coffee drinkers
Aids in the removal of stains and prevention of dental decay
This toothpaste is formulated for adults 18 and over who drink coffee
- It should not be utilized by children under 18 years old without consulting a dentist or physician
- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal, or at least twice a day, or when new stains are apparent.
|Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.884% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity whitening toothpaste|
|Inactive Ingredients |
Water (aqua), sorbitol, hydrated silica, dicalcium phosphate, glycerin, sodium lauryl sulfate, PVM/MA copolymer, cellulose gum, titanium dioxide, trisodium phosphate, sodium saccharin.
Contains no animal fat.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Posted by 5249108968594415013 on Dec 09, 2016
i couldn't use it more than once. just UGH
Posted by 5482594581757003877 on Jul 02, 2016
The first use I have noticed a change in the degree of the color of my teeth
just try few dates
Posted by 4751393178169354531 on Jun 18, 2016