- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Plus White, Xtra Whitening with Tartar Control, Cool Mint Gel, 3.5 oz (100 g)
By Plus White4 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: PLW-27237
- UPC Code: 018515272379
- Package Quantity: 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 6.8 x 1.5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- Now! Xtra Whiteners Remove Stains Fast
- Everyday Whitening Toothpaste
- Double Action Stain Removers
- Fluoride Protection
Specially Formulated to Remove:
- & Other Tough Stains
Xtra Whitening for Whiter, Brighter Teeth, Fast!
Plus White's state-of-the-art double action stain removers work like no ordinary toothpaste to remove coffee, tea, tobacco, wine and other food and surface stains. The result? Your teeth will look shades whiter and brighter. Guaranteed.
- Double Action Stain Removers Polish Away Tough Stains
- Helps Remove Plaque to Control Tartar
- Leaves Your Whole Mouth Feeling Fresh and Clean
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities and removal of stains
Adults and children 2 years and older
- Brush teeth thoroughly after each meal, or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
- to minimize swallowing for children under 6, use a pea·sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established
- Children under 2 years ask a dentist or physician.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.884% (0.15% w/v Fluoride ion)||Anticavity whitening toothpaste|
Sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, water (aqua), PEG-32, sodium lauryl sulfate, cellulose gum, trisodium phosphate, PVM/MA copolymer, sodium saccharin, blue 1 (Cl 42090), yellow 10 (Cl 47005).
Contains no animal fat