PowerBar, Harvest, Long Lasting Energy Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, 15 Bars, 2.29 oz (65 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Whole Grain
- 10 g Protein
PowerBar Harvest Whole Grain Energy bar is a great choice for use before or during moderate-intensity exercise and sports like climbing, hiking and skiing. Natural whole oats, along with 10 g protein and 5 g fiber deliver nutritious, long lasting energy and taste great!
PowerBar Performance System
Designed to help athletes through all phases of athletic activity and competition
The PowerBar Performance System is an innovative three-step guide designed to help athletes and active people navigate through sports nutrition guidelines and product choices for key phases of exercise, and to provide more experienced athletes with the essential tools to optimize their personal sports nutrition program.
- Start well hydrated-drink fluids before exercise.
- Start every workout properly energized. These PowerBar products prepare your body with the energy it needs to help perform your best.
- PowerBar Nut Naturals Energy and PowerBar Triple Threat Energy bars are also great for low/moderate-intensity exercise.
- Stay hydrated-drink fluids with electrolytes to prevent dehydration.
- Stay fueled by consuming carbs during exercise lasting more than one hour.
- Re-hydrate to replace lost fluids and electrolytes.
- The first thirty minutes after your body recovers with these products designed to help replace energy stores and rebuild muscle tissue.
Whole oats, brown rice syrup, evaporated cane juice syrup, soy crisps (soy protein isolate, rice flour, barley malt, salt), peanut flour, honey, chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate, milk fat, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), rice crisps (milled rice, sugar, salt, barley malt), soy protein isolate, inulin (from chicory), peanut butter, and less than 2% of almond butter, oat fiber, vegetable glycerin, natural flavor (contains peanut).
Minerals: calcium phosphate, potassium phosphate, ferrous fumarate (iron).
Vitamins: ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin B6 hydrochloride, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1).
Contains almond, milk, peanut and soy ingredients. Made on equipment that also processes wheat.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (65 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||Less than||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|