PowerBar, Harvest Whole Grain Long Lasting Energy Bar, Toffee Chocolate Chip, 15 Bars, 2.29 oz (65 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 10 g Protein
- Natural Flavor
1 Before, 2 During, 3 After
PowerBar Harvest Whole grain Energy bar is a great choice for use before or during moderate-intensity exercise and sports like climbing, hiking and skiing. Natural whole oats, along with 10 g protein and 5 g fiber deliver nutritious, long lasting energy and taste great!
Powerbar Performance system Designed to help athletes through all phases of athletic activity and competition
The PowerBar Performance System is an innovative three-step guide designed to help athletes and active people navigate through sports nutrition guidelines and product choices for key phases of exercise, and to provide more experienced athletes with the essential tools to optimize their personal sports nutrition program.
1 Before Activity
- Start well hydrated-drink fluids before exercise.
- Start every workout properly energized. These PowerBar products prepare your body with the energy it needs to help perform your best.
- PowerBar Nut Naturals Energy and PowerBar Triple Threat Energy bars are also great for low/moderate-intensity exercise.
2 During Activity
- Stay hydrated-drink fluids with electrolytes to prevent dehydration.
- Stay fueled by consuming carbs during exercise lasting more than one hour..
3 After Activity
- Re-hydrate to replace lost fluids and electrolytes.
- The first thirty minutes after a workout are critical. Help your body recover with these products designed to help replace energy stores and rebuild muscle tissue.
Whole oats, brown rice syrup, evaporated cane juice syrup, soy crisps (soy protein isolate, rice flour, barley malt, salt), chocolatey coating (sugar, fractionated palm kernel oil, cocoa, whey, nonfat milk, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate, milkfat, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), rice crisps milled rice, sugar, salt, barley malt), soy protein isolate, inulin (from chicory), honey, roasted soybeans, almond butter, and less than 2% of oat fiber, peanut butter, vegetable glycerin, natural flavor (contains milk), minerals: calcium phosphate, potassium phosphate, ferrous fumarate (ion), vitamins: ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1).
Contains almond, milk, peanut and soy ingredients. Made on equipment that also processes wheat.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (65 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||Less than||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a delicious granola bar, but it is large and has 20g of sugar. It is good for hiking since it is more slowly digested but not good for a snack between meals as it has too much sugar. Not great for pre-run food either as it's heavy. But low fat compared to the other protein bars since it only has chocolate on the bottom. The toffee flavor is pretty good, kind of like butterscotch caramel.